fight || ❓️

(❓️=idk the genre)

minho and seungmin are husbands, seungmin worked at his company while minho also worked at a bakery but only sometimes as most times he's at home (they live together), what happens if minho pays a visit at his husband's company, to see someone flirting with his husband?

— — — —

Minho's pov:

I didn't have anything to do at home nor at the bakery, i was bored out of my mind. seeing that my husband's company is near, why don't I pay a visit? he won't mind right?

(12 minutes later😓)

minho arrived at seungmin's office and was gonna come in until someone had pushed him out of the way.

"hey minn~" an employee said while opening the door to seungmin's office.

"I told you to stop calling me that." seungmin replied coldly,

(minhos thoughts)
'Damn, is he mad?'

"get out of the way freak" the employee said while pushing minho out of the way while she was going to his table.

"fucking hell, that's the second time you fucking whore" minho said almost shouting while standing up, seungmin in the other hand was quite amused so he was just watching, felix and han had arrived at the company and saw whatever was happening.

"she's definitely dying" felix said and jisung agreed.

"what did you just call me?"
"earlier you were a whore now a fucking deaf ass whore"

the 2 continued bickering for about 2 minutes.

"min! aren't you gonna do anything?! ugh!" the girl said. minho couldn't do anything but laugh while falling to the ground.

"I cant do anything can I? its over once he's done." seungmin replied while minho was still laughing.

"haha! don't you know who I am?" minho said,standing up and facing the girl. the employees and others watching were really amused.

"no? should I know?" the girl replied. and once again they started bickering, after a few seconds (15+ seconds) seungmin decided to stop the bickering and let everyone work once again.

"Okay princess, I think you've done enough" seungmin then chuckled afterwards.

"really?" (the girl said this)
"seriously?" they both replied, they turned their heads from seungmin to eachother.

"haha! this is so funny what the fuck?" jisung said while laughing.

"oh shut it jisung! and no, I'm not done till this bitch ass here fucking leaves your company" minho said while picking up his phone that dropped and texted someone real quick before putting his phone back at his pocket.

"hey excuse me you fat ass mean frea-" the girl couldn't even finish her sentence as she got cut off.

seungmin stood up from his seat and dragged minho away from the girl to his table.

"that's enough I said, all of you go back to work, and you–wait what are you even doing here?" seungmin asked

"yeah! leave you fucking 2 faced ugly ass bitch! I'm his fucking husband so go get your gorilla ass somewhere else! huh? I got bored so" minho said while sitting at his lap. (the door is closed dw)

"so you got bored and just randomly started a fight with one of my employees? so cute."  -seungmin

"in my defense! she pushed me AND flirted with you! she even broke the screen of my phone! it doesent even have a screen protector!" minho said while pouting. seungmin found this side of minho very very cute.

"it's okay princess, I'll just buy you a new one, okay?" seungmin said while giving a kiss on minho's neck.

"okay!" minho happily replied.

the end🔥 (the girl got fired btw😼)