opposites attract | 🔞

minsung.

Minho was as evil as the devil, and jisung was a normal kid. kind,sometimes rude, but mostly angelic. and jisung Is always there to tame him and make sure he's as kind as him. 3 times minho listens to him and 1 time he doesent.

▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎°▪︎
#1

"fuck you! and fuck you too! you literally did nothing but fuck arou—" minho was cut off with an evil glare from jisung. "language, minho." jisung said as he approached him. "right, sorry..." minho said as jisung walked off to somewhere else. but as soon as he was nowhere in sight, minho cursed at the people infront of him before looking for jisung.

"darling." jisung said near the lockers to minho who was trying to find him. "hey hyung!" minho said before hugging him. jisung hugged him at the waist. luckily, there was no one there since they were skipping class.

"baby, you really need to be more kind. didn't I tell you no cursing, especially in school?" jisung said at him with a glare. "m' sorry. I'll try my best to obey you." minho responded. After all, he can't afford getting punished by him.

"good boy, i'll get going. see you later." jisung said. leaving a tomato looking—minho all alone.

#2

Minho was pissed as fuck. someone was teasing him. and that someone was hyunjae, his enemy. he hated him so much, more than how much he loves jisung. hyunjae decided to be a little bitch and took minho's phone and threw it on the floor. making everyone shocked.

minho couldn't take it anymore and said sorry in advance in his head to jisung. he throws a punch to hyunjae until not one,two, but more than 10 punches, hyunjae received. no one interfered, they know minho was mad.

soon, jisung was walking along until he heard minho scream a loud "fuck you!". he knew minho wasn't obeying him. so he looked for him until he saw him and hyunjae. he quickly interfered with them.

he dragged minho out of there and they both went inside an empty room with a heavy breathing minho and an angry jisung.

"what the fuck, minho? what the hell happened?" jisung asked him. ".....im sorry...hyung.." minho said to the older, knowing he was mad. "answer my question, minho." jisung asked again, losing patience.

"he....he was teasing me and-and......he broke my phone..." minho explained while looking at the floor, slightly trembling. "you could've told me. why beat him up?" jisung said, his anger fading away.

"I'm sorry. I really am. please, I promise to obey you now. I'm sorry, hyung." minho said again and again. tears were starting to form, he didn't want jisung to be mad, especially at him. "hey, I know you are. just don't do it again, okay? I forgive you. I'll take care of hyunjae, and your phone aswell." jisung said while hugging him.

"thanks, hyung" minho said, smiling.
"anything for you, my love. now let's go, hm?"

#3

minho was bullying. not like he gave a shit if they were crying. soon, he and his friends were looking who to bully, until his friends bullied felix. jisung's friend. so he knew, he was fucked. he tried persuading them into saying they should stop and find someone else. but they didn't listen.

"oh! loo-look! we should go now...haha..." minho said. "dude, if you don't want to do it, then leave!" one of his friends said. he started leaving them alone until heard felix say something. "minho hyung, don't you think jisungie will get mad?" felix said before he got shut up by the bullies. After the bullies left felix alone, he immediately said sorry to felix, and he understands. don't know if jisung will tho..

Minho explained EVERYTHING to jisung. luckily, he forgave him. "just don't do it again. this is your last warning, baby. one more and I'll punish you." jisung said to minho, who was at his chest, hugging him.

"I understand, I'm sorry hyung." minho said before he drifted into sleep.

#4

they were at home. since classes were suspended, they stayed at home and cuddled all day. but in the afternoon, minho needed to be somewhere for a "project". jisung believed him at first. not until one of his friends accidentally posted a picture with minho at the club. it showed that minho was probably drunk as hell and cuddling some other guy, thinking he was probably jisung.

jisung was so fed up. he not only lied to him, he made up an excuse, got drunk, cuddled another guy, but he didn't obey him. and he will make sure he WILL be punished.

he called minho, but no response. he decided to find which club since he had saved the picture. it was the nearest one near their house.

he went to the club and found minho flirting with some guy, before dragging him out and in the car. they didn't talk, just silence. well, minho was breathing heavily and maybe groaning. but that's all.

they got home and jisung was furious. "your lying to me now, lee?" jisung said at the younger who was sitting on their couch. "you-you wouldn't let me go.....even if I asked..." minho explained, feeling sleepy.

"obviously, I wouldn't. but it's good to have ask—" jisung was cut off with minho standing and answering back. "I don't fucking care! about you and being good! it's always me who has to obey you!" minho exclaimed at him and pushed him.

"wait—no...im sorry! hyung, i-im sorr—!" minho was cut off with jisung dragging him to their room. he undressed him and roughly kissed him, not letting him breathe.

jisung planted kisses wherever he was sensitive. "hyung! s-stop....I-im sorry..!" minho said, tears falling out. jisung grabbed a vibrator and put it inside minho without prep nor lube. making him gasp and moan loudly.

he set the vibrator on max and put a gag ball on minho's mouth.

he left him alone in there for an hour. minho was crying, sobbing. he couldn't take the vibrator out, his hands were tied. he can't call for jisung. this was considered torture. he was ordered by jisung to try his best not to come, but he can't control it.

jisung came back after a while and smirked at the younger. he took the gag ball off and immediately, the younger was moaning and begging.

"please! Im-im so- sorry! please....it hurts...it hurts s-so bad! ple-ngh!~" minho begged and begged. but no response from the older. "I already warned you, didn't I?" jisung said, fixing minho's hair that was sticking due to sweat.

"I'm...sorry.....i-i will...obe-obey you no-now...p-please..." minho begged again. he was actually close to passing out.

"will you be a good boy now?" jisung asked, slightly lowering the vibrator to mid.

"ye-yes! I pro-promise...!" minho said. jisung took the vibrator and the ropes off, meaning the punishment was over. he was going to carry him to the bathroom to clean up, but minho was too sleepy.

"tomorrow....clean..." minho said, meaning they were gonna clean up tomorrow. jisung understanded and they cuddled until minho spoke.

"m'sorry, hyung. I wont do it again.." minho said sadly. "it's okay, did I go too rough?" jisung asked. he got his answer when minho fell asleep on jisung.

he turned off the lights and they went to sleep.

"sweet dreams, my love."

~
I got this random prompt at the middle of the night so