𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 something Polaris never quite understood

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 something Polaris never quite understood. Of course, she knew what Christmas was about but she didn't know why wizards would celebrate it. They had Yule, the pagan winter celebration that the wizards and witches celebrated before muggle traditions took their place. Although it was basically the same because it somewhat celebrates the same things, the religious aspects are missing. Nonetheless, she knew the Weasley's, Harry, Sirius and Remus are excited for Christmas so she doesn't want to say anything.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Molly, Sirius, Remus and Bill were already preparing everything. Remus and Sirius were setting the table Bill was sitting at while Molly was sorting the presents. She was putting her presents under the tree and humming Christmas songs as Polaris arrived downstairs, a happy smile on her face.

"Good morning everyone." Polaris greeted them and she was met by heart warming smiles.

"Good morning my darling niece." Sirius greeted her happily with a hug, "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, Polaris." Molly rubbed Polaris' arms before turning back to the presents.

Remus came next and hugged her as well, "Merry Christmas, Polaris."

"Merry Christmas, Polaris." Bill greeted her with a warm smile.

"Merry Christmas to you all as well." Polaris said with a smile and she began making her tea. "So, what's the plan today?"

"Well, I'll wake everyone up soon then we take time for presents and eat. Maybe we could visit Arthur later again." Molly answered with tears in her eyes, "Oh, it's so sad he can't be here today."

"He's gonna be fine, Molly." Remus assured the redheaded woman, "He'll be home soon."

Just as Remus spoke those words, Charlie barged into the room. "Good morning family!" The dragonolist turned to Polaris, a charming grin on his handsome face, "Good morning, Polaris."

Polaria turned to him and just as she did, Charlie reached for her hand and kissed the back of it softly. "Good morning to you too, Charles."

His mother, Remus and Sirius all raised their brows at the obvious gesture of the muscular man.

"Good morning, Charlie." Remus and Sirius spoke in unison and Charlie saluted to them.

"Good morning, Charlie dear." Molly greeted him with a kiss on his cheek and a hand gliding through his long-ish hair.

"Mum, I know it's Christmas but I'm not going to cut my hair." Charlie mumbled as he made his morning coffee. Polaria watched the interaction in amusement.

"I know." Molly grumbled, "It's worth a try though."

Charlie laughed slightly as he shook his head at his mother. Bill and Charlie were never going to cut their hair that short again.