Sleepower Pt.4

Zane Pov
After dinner we all sit on the couch. Let's play WOP says arin enthusiastically.

,,Ok Ok I'll start" screaming Kai.
Arin WOP?

,,Truth" said Arin

,,Ok so who is your favorite ninja?" asked Kai
,," Ehmmmmm..." answer Arin

,,It's obviously zane he wanted the Zane cut" meant Sora
,,It's Kai" replies Arin
,,Yes i knew it would be i see you Master of Green Poper im better than you "cheers Kai.
,,Its was a joke because it's Lloyd" laughed Arin
Then Kai freaks out and fires fireballs at Lloyd.
,,STOP" yelped Nya

Everyone looks at her in amazement and even me because ever since she was here she had been whispering.
"Zane Wop?" asks Nya
"I take duty" I said
, Freeze Kai because he is acting like a baby and he is annoying" said Nya

I freeze Kai while the others die laughing except Lloyd he takes out his phone and films everything.

"Done," I proudly declare

,, Is my turn! Wyldfire Wop ?" say Sora

,,Excuse me but what is WOP ? " ask Wyldfire confuse.

,,How can you not know what Wop is " scream Arin.

,,Arin you dumbhead she doesn't know because she had be raised by a dragon who don't teach her to be smart. And for you Wyldfire Wop is a game of truth or dare...... " answer Sora.

But suddendly Wyldfire interrupts Sora by shooting a fireball at her face.

,,Maybe my mom didn't learn how to play wop, but she did teach me how to defend others.
WITH FIGHTS and not like the so-called green ninja with his USELESS TALKING" screamed Wyldfire.

Sora falls down weakly.
Arin started to cry.

Lloyd tries to find Wyldfire's mother so she can calm her daughter.

Ryu comes out of his nest and cries with Arin.

Nya calls the ambulance
while I take care of Sora.

And Kai he is watching everything.