Lifeweaver x Reader

I was in the streets of the city, I had to buy some food to eat dinner today. The day was pretty calm and boring . The city was a little lonely these days, the omnic crisis was affecting that much that people were scared to exit their houses and head to the streets.

I was going to a nearby shop, the convenience shop exactly. But from the other side of the street, some noises were to be heard, so I went to look a it. Some agents of Vishkar were running. It wasn't something normal so I aproached an agent and asked.

-Sorry, but what or who are you trying to find? -I didn't liked Vishkar, but I needed to know. You know, gossip, maybe?

-We are trying to find a man. He is around 23 years old, he is white-haired with long hair, around 1'90 meters tall and he uses a new type of technology. That technology is ours, he stole it! -he said in an angry tone. I tried to think. The only person I knew that was 23 and white-haired was Niran. I mean, that was the same description I would say about him, not gonna lie. Maybe handsome would be added to the list of adjectives, but whatever. No, it couldn't be him, right?

-Don't worry agent, I will tell you if i find him or have any information about it. -I was lying. Probably the boy that stole the technology of Vishkar was with good intentions, like Lucio. Otherwise, maybe we were all screwed after all.

-Thank you miss, now, if you let me. -the agent exited my sight. Curious, I went to the other side of the street and looked at an interesting thing. I saw a light on it, a bright light that was malfunctioning at times, but after some tries, it worked good again. I was hearing some heavy breathings and a whisper came out from the mouth of the individual hiding.

-Wow... I really impressed myself! -said the man. I got a little closer and saw Niran, what?

-Niran? Is that you? -I said with a very impressed face and a surprised tone.- I haven't seen you since forever! It has been two years! You are against Vishkar now, right? -we made eye contact, his eyes and face features were surprised too. He didn't saw it coming, didn't he? His right hand touched my left arm and smiled. As if he was proving that I was real and not just an illusion.

-Yes, It's me, you... It's really you! -he hugged me. It felt good. I missed him.-It's you! I missed you so, so much! I know, I really have to explain it to you. I am so sorry, for leaving without warning, but... -Niran was a little sad now, we stopped hugging each other and I looked at him.

-Tell me please you didn't... -I was really surprised... He didn't did what I thought did he...?

Niran and I were friends since our families had us. Our families were friends and as the years passed, be became more friends. We were best friends at that point and we made much things together; studying, doing homework, go to the pool, listen to music, even we made some fashion clothes! We "loved" to be with each other, as friends, of course. But... When I was 12 I noticed that I liked him. But more than in a friend way.

We went to Vishkar's university together, we went to school together, we did high school together. In the university, we worked together in the bio-light and helped each other to raise the nature and heal it. But one day, he dissapeared without warning and left me alone, as he only wrote me a letter talking about what to do, leaving me a bio-flower with it.

-Well... Yeah, I told them it was only me, I didn't want them to seek you. I didn't wanted them to do anything to you. I would never let myself live knowing they hurt you. I wanted to keep you safe, and I still do. -this words were sweet, as he took my hands on his. So much love and sweetness on his touch. It was lovely.- I am very sorry I did that, but It was for your safety! I... I... -he didn't know what to say, but when he was about to talk, we heared some footsteps.

-Niran, follow me. I whispered with precaution, hurried. He followed me without hesitation. We were heading to my house, running.

When we arrived, he closed the door inmediately as I laid in the couch, exhausted from running. Niran was laying in the door, our heavy breathes were heared in the room.

-Niran, tell me. What happened to you while I was gone?

-Well... I was haunted all this time. I was starting to feel I lost all hope. And I thought about coming to your house, knock your door, ask you for help and maybe something more. But I just thought that it was going to be strange or that maybe you thought I was taking advantage of you.-he said really tired and laughing a bit about the situation.

-I would never do that! You should have come. And now, please do me a favour. You should take a great shower, change your clothes, eat dinner and have good rest sleeping. Meanwhile I will make dinner and wash your clothes, don't worry, we can talk about this tomorrow. -I said standing up from the couch, going face to face with him.- Come with me, I will take you to the bathroom.-

Some time later, we were eating dinner. He had showered and changed clothes.

-Thank you so much, you mean everything to me, really. -Niran was eating while saying that, not loosing the style, of course.- I don't want to disturb, but, do you have hair dryer? -he said a little shyly. Come on, he was so cute!

-Yeah! -He finished the food.- You could go to the bathroom, I think there it is. I will prepare bed for you, ok?-

-Yes, thank you so much. -Niran was really cute in that moment, his bright eyes looking at me. Cute!

It was bedtime. I prepared his room and he was completely prepared to go sleep.

I went with him to his new room and tuck him in, like he was a baby. He had no power and he wanted to sleep. I could say that the moment he touched the bed, he fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and went to my room. That night, I really slept well. But I was woken up by someone in the midle of the night.

-... -Some heavy breathings were to be heared.- Please, wake Up, please, i need you, please... -It was Niran, he was crying. I never saw him like this before. I woke up by his words.

-Is everything ok, Niran? -I was really worried about him, but sleepy. He was crying like a little boy that had lost his favourite toy. He hugged me tightly and put his head in my chest.

-I-I had a bad dream. Y-You were... Dying in my arms... And... And... I couldn't let that happen... And... And... -he didn't knew what to say. He didn't want to let me free from his arms and I was really surprised.

-Niran... My love... -seems that the nickname I just called him, surprised him and maybe... That he liked it too.- Everything is going to be ok, I am with you. And you are with me. Niran... I... I want you to be safe, with me, and nothing is going to happen to none of us. You know... I... Since a long time... I... IlikeyousinceIwasakidandIloveyouIhopeyoucanbemyboyfriend! -I said fastly, but It seemd like he understood.

-You... You love me? You like me? I... I... I love you too. Since we were in middle school. -Niran took his tears away, stood up and cupped my cheeks in his hands. He was happy and excited now. Still the tears in my sight.- Would you... Would you be my girlfriend? -he said excited.

-Yes... Yes! I want to be your girlfriend! -i was so, so happy, this was like a dream that had scaped from my mind. This wasn't true.

Could this getter better? I loved him. 

Authors note:

I am really sorry that i didn't realeased another chapter of my other story (healing blossom) But Wattpad is working really bad and eliminated the hole chapter that i made (of around 2200 words) I really don't know what to do, but i wanted to start some one shots too. I promise i Will realease chapters more oftens. As i said i am so sorry. I hope you had or have a great summer ❤️

I hope you like It too :)