❁just call me gen❁

Gen quietly sings as he walks to Senku's science base. He climbs up the ladder while holding tea and snacks. 

"Senku-chan! I brought snacks for you!," Gen exclaimed.

    Senku turns around to face Gen. 

"Ah, thanks mentalist.," Senku stated.

    Gen pouts as Senku lets out a slight giggle. 

"Senku-chan...did you forget we're dating...just call me Gen.," Gen remarked.

"Fine, fine. I'll call you that. Have a seat Gen and we'll eat the snacks together.," Senku replied. 

    Gen sat down, sitting close to Senku. Then, Senku kissed Gen on the tip of his head. After that there was a faint silence between the two. 

"S-S-Senku-chan?," Gen questioned while blushing. 

"Oh, uh, sorry. I got carried away.," Senku replied.

"N-no it's okay! Actually...please do it more...,"Gen remarked.

Senku continuously kisses Gen's head. Both of their faces are strawberry red. Gen turns around and lands his face into Senku's chest. 

"Please embrace me Senku-chan." Gen asked. 

"Sure. Anything for you Gen.," Senku replied. 

Senku holds Gen tight while Gen's head is still on his chest. The two of them stayed like that for a while until Gen fell asleep. 

"Well, it's late anyways. I should drink the tea, its probably cold already.," Senku said as he chuckles.

Senku enjoys the rest of the night drinking tea while Gen rests on his lap.