Part 4 Party

"Ughhh what time is it" Josie asked when she gets hit in the face with sunlight from the curtains being pulled back "3 PM" Penelope responds sitting back down on the bed "I love weekends" Josie says propped up on one of her elbows "Me too but we have to wake up or else none of us will be able to sleep tonight. That means you to Hope" Penelope says lightly pushing Hope "Ughhh no I'm comfortable" She grumbles trying to get more into the bed "Well as cute as you are you have to get up so deal with it" Penelope says "Fine what do you guys want to do" Hope says getting the blankets out of her face but still laying down on the bed "We could go out and eat" Josie suggested "Eww people would be there" Hope says while making a face "And there's the angsty loner we all know and love" Penelope teases "Shut up" Hope says throwing a pillow at her "You know you love me" Penelope tells Hope "Yeah but you love me more loser" Hope tells Penelope back without hesitating "Wow rude do you see how she treats me Jojo" Penelope says looking at Josie "Oh grow up pen" Josie responds rolling her eyes "Ughh my own girl friend the betrayal" Penelope say's pretending like she got stabbed "Die" Is all Josie responds with "What if we order food and have it dropped off" Josie asks "Well what do you guys want" Penelope asks "CHICK-FIL-A" Hope says instantly "Ok Chick-fil-A it is" Penelope says.

Later after the food got dropped off and they finished eating.

"Well it's 5 PM and since the party doesn't start till 8 we could start getting ready at 6:30 so what do you guys want to do" Josie asked "Hope" Penelope said trying to get her attention sounding like she was indirectly asking for her to pick "Hmmm why are you asking me?" Hope asked "I was going to ask you something actually" Penelope said looking at Hope slightly amused "Oh ok what is it" Hope asked blushing "Are you ok" Penelope asked "Yeah why wouldn't I be" Hope said "Hope no offense but last night-" Josie started before getting cut off "Can we not talk about last night" Hope says quickly "We don't have to and we aren't going to unless you want to we just want to make sure your ok" Josie said "Thanks but I'm fine really" Hope says again with a tight lipped smile "You know we love you right?" Penelope says voice full of sincerity and looking right at Hope "What" Hope says "Come on don't make me say it again Mikaelson" Penelope responds "Stop it Penny. She's right though we do love you" Josie says concerned wanting to make sure Hope knew that they cared for her and loved her "I know" Hope says smiling and slightly blushing "If you ever need or want to talk about anything we'll listen I mean we already listen to so much angst from you a little more never hurt" Penelope said in a light joking tone to try and brighten things up "Thanks really just- I- wha- I- mhhh thanks just- Thanks" Hope said wanting to say something more but unsure of what to say, how to express it into words, and articulate herself. "No problem" "Where here for you" They both said "I had a nightmare last night" Hope starts "Ok" Penelope says "You told us a little bit about it last night" Josie says "Right sorry I forgot" Hope says looking embarrassed and blushing "Nonono your good" "It's fine" they both respond instantly "Umm god this sounds so stupid now. I'm not going to go into all the details because I'd rather not think about it, but you guys found my onesies and just started calling me childish and the brought up my wolf plush and telling me how all this stuff made me weak and how my parents would be ashamed if they saw me and that it's a good thing my family doesn't visit or else they would realize how much of a disappointment and disgrace I am" Hope says crying and just sound disappointed in her self  "Your not any of those things" Josie says hugging hope "You are so strong and your parents would be so proud of you ifthey where here right now" Penelope says while rubbing her back "If your family visited more they would all be so proud of you and I bet they tell you that all the time because you are awesome and do so many incredible things that you yourself should be proud of" Josie says passionately "Thanks" Hope says quietly and if she wasn't so emotionally exhausted she would have probably been blushing a lot more than she was considering how close Josie was to her "How about we cuddle and watch a movie" Penelope suggests realizing they still have a bit more than over an hour of time to start getting ready "I'll give you to some privacy" Hope says wanting to let the coupe be able to be a coupe having felt like she hasn't let them since yesterday "Hope-" Josie starts only to be interrupted by Penelope "As if your stuck with us Mikaelson" "I guess there's worse places to get stuck" Hope says jokingly "Consider your self lucky because I usually don't like anybody" Penelope says dramatically "Aside from me of course" Josie says jokingly smug "Debatable" Penelope says turing to look at Josie "Oh Ok so you like Hope more then me" Josie says arms crossed over her chest looking at Penelope "I'm sure that's not what she meant-" Hope started not wanting to be the reason the couple fights "Yes, I do I mean just look at her she looks adorable in her little Onesie she's just a little wolf" Penelope says with a baby voice towards the end full of love while joking around "Fine But only because she really is adorable" Josie agrees "Aww someone's blushing are you embarrassed" Penelope tease "Let's just watch a movie" Hope says blushing like crazy and shaking her head "We should watch 'The Notebook'" Josie suggests "Ok" Hope says smiling while still blushing.