Chapter 140: 'Go away.',

It's been a week since Anvi was discharged. After a long lecture and discussion, she chose to be careful and not let Anan worry again.

It has been a while since Henry Ray [Father of Jason] landed in the country, and he seemed to feel low and lost. To make himself feel good he walked toward the coffee shop to get some coffee for himself.

Just when he entered the door, his hands paused as he stared at the woman seated at the table as she smiled. Henry's hands shiver...' How?' his eyes seem to tremble...this can't happen is the only thought that shivered him. He quickly rushed back and pulled out his phone.

In 2 minutes get me all the information of the woman who is seated at table 6. He said as he entered the car.

'Mina...is it a joke? Or is she related to you?', His face had a smirk that only people who knew him know how dangerous it was.

Meanwhile.

"Alright, Mr.Gen then the deal is fine.", Anvi smiled as she passed him the document.

She stood up as she saw Sandy walk towards her.

"Manager...Call from Dream, Mr.Rohit is waiting for you at the office. It's about the music works contract.", Sandy spoke as Anvi raised her brows...When did Music works become his? What is he planning now?

"Sure let's see what he is up to now.", She spoke as she stood up as they both walked out. The moment they walked out unknown to Anvi someone was watching her with eyes wider. He was sure this woman is...he just closed his eyes and waited for his assistant to speak.

Anvi entered the dream entertainment just to see that there is huge crowd standing in front.
She choose the back door and walked into the office. The same moment Rohit walked into the lift he started to laugh to himself.

'Finally today you can't escape me. Aditi you are destined to be mine.' only he doesn't know he was dreaming.

He walked out of the elevator to see Sandy standing in front seeing the familiar face he smiled but Sandy just gave him a nod and signaled him to walk towards the artist's manager's cabin.

Rohit slowly followed her as they reached Sandy knocked on the door..."Come in", Anvi's voice came through as Sandy pushed the door.

Rohit heart fluttered as he saw the figure composedly seated on the chair like an ice queen. He couldn't believe how long has it been he seen her this close. He smiled and promised to not let her out of his side again as he walked towards the desk.

"Welcome Mr.Rohit,Please have a seat. May I know what's the reason for the urgent meeting? Is Music works in need of a model or an actor? Or is there any need for content team?", She questioned as she sat on her chair.

Rohit was flustered for a second seeing her composed and poised side. 

"Adi...are you trying to keep distance between us?", He questioned, as he felt his whole body getting numb.

"Don't act like we are close Mr.Rohit, even we had a connection prior the most intimate we have been is you holding my hand for 5 to 10 minutes at the max.", She smiled and returned back to her cold self.

Rohit felt a prick...he knew it, she has always been distant to him but she has always been considerate and caring enough to his feelings than anyone.

"Adi...we knew eat other for many years, must we do this?", He question as he tried to reach her hand.

She quickly averted her hand as she glared at him.

"Either you act like CEO of Music works and get to the point for arranging this meet or leave this room immediately. I'm here as Artist's director of DREAM entertainment.", She spoke.

He took a pause as he realised how stubborn she can get when she decide on a decision.

"Alright, In the upcoming project we need SID to be part of our music album.", He spoke.

"Let me check the dates with the team and get back to you Mr.Rohit, as his scandal got a bit attention and he's proved to be innocent...he is quite busy at the moment.", Anvi spoke.

"Ms.Aditi...Music works has an exclusive contract with DREAM...we are supposed to grant each other wishes as per the contract.", Rohit spoke in all calmness.

"When have I ever mentioned we aren't? We are adjusting the schedule and will get back to you...we respect Music works for being a great music composing studio. Beware not, we will get on board soon.", Anvi spoke as her every word made everyone in room shiver expect Rohit who acted as he's not affected.

 "Sure then, See you on the next meeting then.", Rohit spoke.

"Have a great day.", Adi spoke as she signaled Sandy to send them out.

"Will it be difficult if I ask Ms.Aditi for a lunch date?", He spoke trying his best not to show his emotions.

"Sorry, My husband will be not happy knowing if I am on date with other man.", She spoke as Rohit's sky fell apart.

'She has a man...she...how can she?', he couldn't believe.

"Adi if it is to make me jealous...", Before he could complete his words.

"Who are you to me to assume that I make an effort to bring any emotion inside you? Sandy see the guest out.", She spoke as Sandy nodded and signaled Rohit out.

"This isn't the end...I can end it this way...our relationship is beyond anything just to end like this, even if you have a man...you shall come back to me.", He spoke as he left the office with his assistant.

Anvi ignored him as she rolled her eyes at him and focused on her work.

Evening.

"Boss please do not drink any more...please.", Rohit assistant spoke as he tried to take away rohit's glass.

"Go away.", Rohit roared as he down the peg.

"What made you a drunkyard today ?", As voice came in as the door of private soon opened and Jason as Eric, his assistant opened the door.

Rohit turned to see the tall and handsome man walking towards him.

Jason walked and sat beside him and took the bottle to pour himself a glass.

"She really is with someone now.", Rohit spoke as he mocked a smile.

"So you going to let her go?", Jason spoke as he sipped his drink.

"No way...to me...I NEED her...I can kill her husband if needed. Anyway I have fooled before too...I don't mind if she can come back to me.", He spoke as he downed another peg.

Jason stared at the man who's on verge of passing out.

"Isn't it funny? One person make you go this crazy??? But strange that I'm no better, for her...I have been the same too.", Jason spoke as he downed the peg.

[Author: How I wish both really know they both are wanting the same humon 😭😭😭]