Choose one,drop one (Taekook)

Taehyung pov

Six months have gone since my boyfriend disappeared.I don't know what to do anymoe.The police closed the case and declared him death.Today,something was different.I woke up in a room.In front of me was a tall man.

"You are awake"

"W-Where am I?"

"Wait until he will come"I was kidnapped.The door opened"You can leave,hyung"

"Alright,Kook"That nickname.The only person who had that nickname was..."Jungkook"I manage to whisper seeing my missing boyfriend."It looks like you remember me,right Tae?"

"K-Kook?Where were you?I thought I losy you"I started crying."Don't act to innocent Kim Taehyung"His voice become cold."W-What?"

"We will play a game"I looked at him confused.He went missing and then kidnapped me?"You will have to choose between these two persons"

"And if I don't?"

"You will regret"In front of us appeared a big screen.There was Hyunjin and Kai hyung."Choose one"

"Umm...Hyunjin.."I looked a little more and saw two mans holding the gun.The one at Hyunjin's part was a little shorter then me,while the other one was a little taler.The one at hyungs part put his gun at Kai hyungs head and the click could be heard.He shot him.I looked with horror seeing one of my friends dead.I looked at Jungkook and saw him smirk."Y-You monster.You killed him"

"Oh honey,it's your fault."I looked at him shocked.The screen turned black and after a minute or so was back again.This time it was Hyunjin with Jisoo noona."Come on Tae,choose one"

"I can't do it"I looked at him,tears still being there."Oh honey,if you don't choose one,then we will kill them both"I looked at him like he was crazy."Kill t-them both?"He nodded."I-I choose noona"And again someone was shot.This time it was Hyunjin."This is the 3rd one"I nodded.It happened the same like before.The screen was black for a minute or so and then was back again.This time was noona with..Jimin,my soulmate,my childhood friend."I-I can't choose"

"Then we will kill them both"

"F-Fine..I choose Jimin"Noona was shot.This was a mess.Why would Kook do this?This isn't the sunshine I fell in love,this is a monster. "This is the last round"A door opened revealing the taller man with Jimin."Now,choose,me or this bastard".I look at him in shock."W-What do you mean?You are my boyfriend while he is my best friend.I can't choose"he laughed."Me?Your boyfriend?You are making me laugh Kim"

"What do you mean Kook?I'm your boyfriend"His expression darkened."So if I'm your boyfriend this mean that you can kiss him or make out with him?My face darkened at what he said.How does he know?I watch Jimins expression darken too."How long?"

"Uh?"This is the first time he spoke."How long have you been going behind my back?"

Silence

"6 months..."His eyes becom teary when my words came out."You are lying,right Taehyung?"I looked down in shame.I just cheated on Tae with our best friend."Mingyu,kill them"Both me and Jimin looked at him shocked.

"Yes sir"