All alone by: Payton Ware

"I don't want to die yet, luci..." she said as he held her in his hands. Adrian was already dead, slumped to the ground, blood all over and around him, and on lucis hands. Gunshots still rang as she talked to luci and he sobbed "I- I know fabs, but- there's nothing I can do... we have no more medkits, and the house is more than an hour away..." luci said back, they had gotten themselves in another situation, another gang shooting, craving murder and revenge for all they had done. Fabula coughed and sobbed and looked into lucis eyes "I- I wanna go home, luci.. I don't want to feel this pain anymore..." "I- I know, but it's too late" he replied back, blood all over his face as she reached up and touched it, "you're the best, you're like a big brother to me.. a big brother that I never really had..." she said with a cough as blood came out of her mouth, she had lost so much blood, luci could do nothing about it, there were no more medkits, the house was more than an hour away, and if he showed any of him or fabi, theyd surely die. Blood kept rushing out of the shots and cuts she had on her legs, arms, and chest, lucis hands were all bloody, it looked like a crime scene, made by luci. "You were like a little sister to me" he said in between sobs as he touched her face gently and smiled, rocking them back and fourth, and started to hum "adventure time" fabula could feel herself shifting away. "I love you, luci" she said a slight smile on her face and her eyes got heavier. "I love you too, fabs" he said, his heart broken. Fabula then passed out, and went cold, she had died, in lucis hands. Luci could never be the same again, and thoughts crossed his mind, "it's your fault!" "You didn't bring enough medkits!" "You're all alone now.." luci sat there, still humming the song as he rocked back and fourth, still gently touching her face, crying and sobbing. "You guys can't both leave me..." he said, still sobbing.