Rose- Chapter 5

Rose
"Long time no see" Western said to me in that deep voice of his that had girls falling over hills for him. He was smiling at me showing his dimples that i always made fun of and his beautiful white teeth that could blind someone. He hadn't changed from when i saw him last, his blonde hair was just a bit darker than it was before, his eyes were so ever blue and his face handsome as ever. I didn't say anything as he stared at my face waiting for a reply to leave my mouth. "Rose?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at my frozen figure.
"West" I replied with a sigh. "Western freaking Brooks"
"Im sorry" he said.
I breathed in and out to control my anger because the last thing i  wanted was to get into a fight with him in the middle of the hallway where the entire school body is looking for new gossip everyday.
"You should have said that 2 years ago when you kissed me and left me stranded in the middle of a storm" i snapped at him. West winced loudly, his face contorting into a deep frown, like he was angry with himself. It was one story i never told my brothers, because if they found out they were going to kill him. It was the summer of sophomore year and my mum made me go to a summer camp where i met West. We started off as just friends but friendship turned into something more like love and on the last day of camp, he confessed, kissed me and left me there under the rain with no ride home because he was my ride home. I had a terrible cold after that and never really explained to my parents what exactly happened.
I turned around, ignoring the fact that i had a class and headed out of the school. I wasn't going to let him see me cry for any reason. I needed to clear my head. Why did my life always have to go down hill the moment everything was going great?. I found a good spot under the bleachers, ignoring the fact that it stank of smoke, alcohol and puke. I sat down on a broken piece of wood and stared at nothing in particular.
"What's Nolan gonna say if he sees you sitting hear looking like a cat that got beat by the rain?" A voice asked. I looked up to see Leo and Lily staring down at me with worried expressions on their face. When I didn't reply him Lily replied for me.
"Running away from your problems are you?" She said trying hard to imitate Nolans tone as she came to take a seat beside me. "Well thats what cowards do but Millers we aint quitters, its us against the world". I bit my lips trying hard not to laugh at the expression on her face.
"Its been two years Rose, don't you think it's about time you forget this and just move on with life" leo advised. He was right. It was time I pushed western freaking Brooks to the back of my mind and make the most of my senior year.
"Go back in there and hold your head high, just like a Valdez would do or we can just skip and go get taco bells or something". We all nodded in agreement and headed out from under the bleachers. We snuck to the parking lot and soon we were out in Leo's car.

Ryder Conan
I couldn't help but overhear a.bit of their conversation. They knew  each other?. I was surprised to say the least but then i also felt a tingle in my heart. Why was i so worried that she knew West? Geez was i jealous or something? Fuk no. I shuddered at the thought. So lost in my thought i was that i didn't know when i reached Western and bumped into him. He turned to me with a raised eyebrow which quickly changed to an annoyed look the moment he realized that i was the one that bumped into him.
"You've got guts Conan" he said, narrowing his eyes at me. All his friends also turned their attention to me. Giving me disapproving looks and whatever.
"Says the guy who shows up in my turf" i replied. We just glared at each other for a few seconds, expressing the hatred we had for each other. "Wait till Isaiah hears this". West rolled his eyes.
"Im not surprised, always running to big brother to solve all your problems for you". He chuckled alongside his friends but i was not in the mood to get into a fight with him because our fight weren't always  pretty. I turned to go but then i remembered something.
"West, stay away from Rose" i warned. He raised an eyebrow at me and then smirked.
"You mean lil Rose, what? She's your new bitch?"
"Just stay away"  i snapped, getting in his face.
"Or what?"
"Ill kill her" i replied, turning and walking away. Ignoring the blood drained from his face.

Your welcome.