I opened my eyes as the light shined into my apartment bedroom through the small window. I sat up stretch slightly, throwing off the covers and getting up. I walked into my bathroom stripping off my clothes before stepping into the shower. After I was finished i got dressed and walking into my kitchen grabbing a energy drink and some yogurt from the fridge then sitting down on the couch. As i was eating my phone rang from my bedroom so i got up to answer it. 

A-Hello
?- Hi is this Alex Monroe?
A- this is she
?- Hi Alex my names Jenna I'm calling from 21 Laps Entertainment. Now that you are officially cast as our ruby I was calling to ask you if you'd be available to  come in for a Chemistry read with another actor who is audition for Liam. 
A- Yes of course I'll be there thank you. 
J- Okay see you soon

I hung up the phone and started getting ready. Once I looked presentable I grabbed my Keys and walked out to my car. i put the address of the studio into the gps and drove off. I arrived about 20 minutes later parking my car and aheading inside. I walked up to the front desk and was greeted by a young women. "Hi my Names Alex Monroe I'm here for a Chemistry Read" I told the women and she nodded picking up the phone and calling someone. "Hi Mr. Levy she's here" She said into the phone before hanging up. "He'll be right out" she smiled and you nodded stepping to the side. A few moments later Shawn Levy walked out greeting you with a smile. "hi Alex its nice to see you again come with me" He said leading you through the door into the audition room. Once you walked in you saw a guy sitting down facing away from you but once he heard the door he turn around and stood up. You saw his face and froze your eyes widening It was none other than Benjamin Wadsworth aka your celebrity crush for the past 3 years. "Alex this is Ben he's been auditioning for Liam for the past couple weeks and before we officially casted him we wanted you to meet and do a couple scenes to see if the casting works" Shawn explained and you nodded trying your best to hide your nerves. 

"Yeah I've heard of him Loved you in deadly class by the way" You stated blushing slightly not making direct eye contact. "thanks" he smiled and you about melted on the spot. "Okay so you guy talk and we'll start in about 15 minutes" Shawn said and left the room. Ben sat down but you stayed standing up still a little flustered. "So you've seen my stuff" Ben asked while pulling out hi vape and taking a hit. Fuck why does he have to be so attractive. "hmm yeah I've seen all your roles actually" I say sitting down and bouncing my leg at an attempt to calm my nerves. Ben smiles leaning back in his seat "You have a crush on me don't you" He sneered and your eyes dart to the floor your face heating up. "What N-no I'm just a fan this my first role so.." I stuttered taking off guard. He laughs sitting up "I saw your face when i stood up. You looked like a deer in headlights" He laughed copying your expression making you blush harder and cover your face. "I'm sorry I was trying to be professional, this my first big role so I'm still getting you to being around all these people I've looked up to for years.  Took me 2 weeks before i was even to say a single word to Shawn, I love Stranger Things so yeah it's a lot to take it" You admitted. "its okay i get it when i was casted in teen wolf i was so excited because i loved that show" he said and you smiled. "okay well that makes me feel a lot better" I laughed and he smiled. "I'm glad, okay so how how about we play 20 questions and get to know each other a bit more" Ben suggested and you nodded. "Okay"