|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

Hello everyone. It's been a while here but I'm back now and this is going to be another book from me here on Wattpad. How are you all doing? I know I haven't completed INTERTWINED but I will get to it.

     So this is my second book here ( I deleted the last one for some reasons) and I hope you love it as much as I do. If you love mystery then this book is for you. Feel free to comment your thoughts because I'll go through each and every one of them and give feedback. I would love it if you're not a ghost reader so if you like what you see don't forget to vote, comment and share (yeah, you can share this book with your friends and please do not repost without permission from me or an acknowledgement).

     I would love to publish this book when I'm done with it on Wattpad so I hope you love it as much as I do. I'm working hard on it because it's important for you to fall in love with it. I love reading books because it takes me to a whole new world and I hope mine does just that for you.

     I'm open to reviews because that's how I'd learn more and get into the minds of my readers . During the journey of this book I really want to get to know you all so feel free, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride because if there's no you, I don't think there'd be this book (yep! That's how important you are). Thank you for giving this book a chance.

     Lastly, please don't forget to vote in every chapter if you love it. It encourages me to write more and supports me too. Thank you again 😊.

❤️
Lauramaura26