Ghost - Helping you focus

Smut 🤭

CW: thigh riding, fingering

I was lying in my bed, breathe increasing and becoming random, the odd gasp turning into a quiet whimper.

All day I've been uncomfortably horny, and right now my mind was filled with images and thoughts of my Lieutenant, Ghost.

The fact that we share a room, doesn't help me much considering my attraction to him has been increasingly difficult to sur press to the back of my mind. It was a mistake made when generating sleeping arrangements, I didn't think much of it, we're both mature adults after all, it shouldn't be a problem. Ghost never requested new arrangements - he must've had the same mindset - meaning the mistake was never fixed and we've been sharing a room for the past few months.

Images from these past few months fed my current situation, like the time I woke up earlier than usual and saw a shirtless Ghost, facing the wall, giving me a clear view of the muscles carved into his back, while he slipped his balaclava on. Or the many times I have walked out of the shower, hair still dripping and clothes soaking up the water droplets still lingering on my skin, to see ghost waiting for me, sitting on his bed, elbows leaning on knees and eyes darting to mine.

My eyes shut tight as I debate whether or not to move my hands from my thighs to my-

creak

Probably just the wind, nothing to worry about.

"Are you alright, y/n?"

Shit.

I jump at the sudden sound of his deep voice in the dim light. The glow of the moonlight through the windows and over his figure makes him seem ethereal, he was wearing baggy camo cargos, an extremely form fitting shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination and his usual balaclava and skull mask. The sight makes me wish that it were his hands on my thighs, not my own.

"You want the truth?" I say. He doesn't respond, waiting for me to continue, "I've been so horny recently, I can't focus on anything." I say with a slight laugh.

The silence gives me time to realise what the fuck I just said. Out loud. To Ghost.

I was scared to look his way, expecting him to be disgusted, but the quiet squeak of his mattress springs makes me glance over.

He was sat on his bed, one hand leaning on his knee as he manspreads. I slowly sit up, still nervous of his reaction, but I couldn't read any emotion from behind his mask.

He taps on his thigh, glancing down at it and back up to me.

"Sit."

"W-what?" I must be dreaming.

"I won't ask you again." He says, voice more stern than before. I quickly stand up and walk over to him. I carefully perch on one of his thighs, our faces are inches apart. "What's been making you feel like this?" he says, never breaking eye contact.

"I- um well, actu- actually, er-" I tried to think of anything over than simply saying 'youbut I was distracted by Ghost's hands moving to his balaclava, slowly pulling it from under him skull mask until it hung loosely around the bottom of his neck, leaving the lower half of his face exposed.

He had a sharp jawline and a prominent adam's apple, with full lips I couldn't pull my eyes off. All I wanted to do was lean forward and taste them.

"I'm going to help you get over this feeling, so you can focus on your duties again." He says, connecting our lips.

We move in sync at first, but we both start getting more random, sloppier, hungrier. I feel his tongue enter my mouth and I suck it slightly. We sit like this, exploring each others mouths, for what feels like aeons before he pulls away.

"You seem needy, this isn't helping you." He says before grasping my leg and swinging it around so I'm straddling his thigh. "Ride it." He leans back with a smirk.

I don't hesitate to do as I'm told. I start off slow staring at his abs protruding out his shirt, my pace quickening as my gaze travels up his forearms and biceps. I whimper, enjoying the friction, and I speed up once I see that Ghost is clearly enjoying the view. 

I struggle to keep the eye contact as my new pace creates more pleasure. My eyes flutter and roll to the back of my head as my head tilts back.

"Look at me." I swallow and force myself to keep my eyes on Ghost, "Good girl."

I let out a shaky moan, and he responds by pulling me up by my hips into a kiss while he stands up. I wrap my legs around his legs and he walks over to the wall. I feel my back get pressed into it so Ghost can deepen the kiss.

He lowers me and I let my feet land on the ground, Ghost's tall figure towers over me and and he leans his forearm against the wall above my, trapping me under his gaze. He pulls my shorts and underwear down all at once, leaving the fabric to drop down to my ankles and leaving me exposed to him.

He stares at me as he teases my entrance with his middle finger. He slowly circled my clit and smirks at my whimpering.

Without warning, he slams two fingers into my pussy and begins pumping. The sudden feeling causes me to scream out and moan at the feeling of his large fingers curling inside me.

"Ah~ ah~" oh shit, what if someone can hear me?

The thought causes me to clasp my hand over my mouth to try to muffle the sounds, but Ghost quickly grabs my wrist and pulls my arm above my head

"I want to hear you." He growls, eyes darkening as he hears my moans fill the room again.

I try to reach down to stimulate my clit, but I barely get past my belly button before my arms is shoved above my head again. He holds both my wrists with one hand, and continues to steadily increase his pace in and out of me with his other hand.

"Do not touch yourself, without my permission."

"Y-yes, Lieutenant. Ah~" the words slip out past my lips.

I regret my choice in nickname, as Ghost stops dead and I instantly crave the feeling of his fingers pumping. 

"Say that again." He breathes out, leaning closer to me.

"Yes, Lieutenant." I whimper, making sure to show him desperate I am for his touch.

Ghost doesn't hesitate to continue fingering me, but faster this time. More aggressive, and the hungry look in his eyes just turns me on more.

I feel a knot forming in my stomach and my eyes roll back. I scream out Ghosts name, begging for release.

He smiles as I cum on his fingers, which he is quick to bring up to his mouth and taste.

I stand there, basically about to slide down the wall if it wasn't for ghost still holding my arms up. I continue to pant and try to catch my breathe back.

"Was that helpful?"

"I don't know Ghost," I say between breathes, "I might have to test out this new focusing method a few more times before I come to a final decision." 

His hand moves down to my lower back, making sure I can properly get my footing, as he lets out a low chuckle.

A/N

Golly gosh 😧

I'm thinking of doing one were y/n actually does have a wank and then Ghost or König is like 🫣🤭🤤