Chap 18

Going to the van was uneventful. As you reached the garage floor, your friend showed you her car keys.

"Yeah just follow behind me. I'll bring you up to my home once you park."

"Got it oppa."

Arriving at your vehicle, you were now reminded of the situation that just happened. Leeseo was in the passenger seat while the rest of her members sat in the back. The silence was honestly awkward but you didn't care. You just needed to get away from the girls as soon as you can.

Once you pulled out of the garage, you saw the blue little sedan behind you and took off. Just like earlier the silence was all you could hear in the van. The drive was almost robotic as you knew your way home by now. After 15 mins, you finally arrived. Seeing the blue car park on the street, you made your way into the building parking lot.

Going down, you finally arrived at your spot and put the car in park. The doors all began to open as everyone grabbed their things and hopped out. As you all walked to the elevator, you proceeded to take out your phone and text your friend a passkey to enter as well as your apartment number.

Once you all stood in the elevator, a smile was brought to your face as you thought about talking with another friend after a while. Guess it was a great distraction as the ding hit your ears. Stepping off the elevator, you all began to walk down the hallway and found a person waiting in front of your home. Finally close, the girls could see who it was. Each of them Gave their sunbae a bow as you got next to her.

"Ladies. Meet an old friend. This is Yewon or as you might know her as Arin."

Each of the girls began to bow towards their Sunbae again

"Hi ladies. Can I say it's so great to meet you all. Rumor has it you're the newest members of the everlasting gang."

"Oh well yes, we are Sunbae. I'm Yujin and these girls are Gauel, Rei, Wonyoung, Liz and finally Leeseo."

"Of course I know all your names. Normally I would ask you all to join me and Y/n but we are going to enjoy some time together after a while of not seeing each other for a while. Next time, ok ladies?"

"Yes Sunbae!"

"Enough with the Sunbae. Just call me unnie."

"Me and Arin will be having dinner in my house's kitchen. If you don't mind Gauel, could you hang out in one of the other dorms and have dinner there?"

"Yeah sure. I might actually sleep over with one of the girls if that's alright?"

"Of course it is. Here's my card. You girls treat yourselves tonight. Ok?"