Part 2 regret

" We've still got a long way to go hurry we won't let you die No matter what it takes your big brother and sister will save you ." Tanjiro is saying to nezuko.
All of a sudden nezuko starts growling tanjiro bumps into so you both start falling. You land by tanjiro. " tanjiro are you okay." You ask .

Tanjiro just ignored your question and starts looking around.
"Nezuko " he says
You both start looking for nezuko you both find her and ask if she is okay.
" You don't have to walk let us carry you to town all right ........nezuko?" He says worried.
She looks up at both of you and try's to attack tanjiro.
" Tanjiro get the ax in her mouth I think she may have become a demon." You say as calmly as you can while you try to help him. And the ax is in nezuko mouth trying to use as much as force as possible.
💭she's a demon this was what old man saburo tried to tell us about she's a man eating demon impossible nezukos a human since the day she was born except she doesn't have nezuko's scent anymore but she was not the one who killed them she was lying on top of Rokuta like she was protecting him and her hands and mouth weren't covered in blood but there was one more there was another scent . Tanjiro thinks .
Nezuko starts to grow bigger
" how are you getting bigger." Tanjiro says while you were thinking the same thing.

💭 and she's getting stronger too while we were sleeping like a baby at saburos you were being brutally murdered it must have hurt you suffered didn't you I'm sorry we were there to help . You and tanjiro we're thinking
tears forming in tanjiro's eyes 💭we have to at lest save nezuko though but she's too strong for me to do anything .You and tanjiro we're thinking.

"Nezuko hang on nezuko don't give in yo have to hang on. " tanjiro says .
You sense someone come your way with a sword.
"Tanjiro I someone is coming ." You say but he drops not hear you
Nezuko was crying now and the person was coming closer so you grab the ax and end up rolling into a try with tanjiro and nezuko but you hair got cut in the process.
💭 who is that . You and tanjiro think. "Why are you protecting it ." A random guy says with black hair and a mismatched haori ."she's are sister we were going to get her help.
" Tanjiro says . Nezuko start growling again. " you guys call that thing you sister." The guy says as he dashes forward and gets nezuko you we standing up think of a plan that you could possibly win .
"Nezuko." Tanjiro says as he try's to go forward to get her .
" don't move My job is to slay every demon I find which means i have too decapitate your guys sister here."  The guy says .
" no wait Nezuko has not hurt anyone back at are house there was another scent I'd never smelled before that's probably the one who killed are family nezuko did not do it I don't know why she's changed into something like this but still-." Tanjiro started saying but got cut off by that guy .

"It's really quite simple she's turned because her wounds were exposed to demon blood that's how the man eating demons monsters multiple ." He says .
"Nezuko would never eat a human ." Tanjiro says  .

"You must be joking if I hadn't gotten here when I did she would have devoured you both ." The guy says .

"Your wrong she wouldn't hurt us she knows we are here big brother and sister and we won't let her hurt anyone we will turn her back into a human we will heal her ."tanjiro says .

"She can't be healed once you become a demon no one ever can turn back." He says .

"There's a way and we will find it no matter what it takes so please let her live we will hunt down the demon who slaughtered our family we promise we will make everything everything right please ." Tanjiro says .
The guy points the sword towards nezuko.

"Just let her go  please don't do this *pleding* don't-don't take any one else away from us  I am begging you  please don't kill are little sister please I am begging you ." Tanjiro pleaded.

"Don't grovel like that and give your enemy's the chance to kill you ." The guy says .
Tanjiro gasps.

"All you are is making yourself vulnerable if it was even a little bit effective your family would be still alive right now and you *ponits sword at you * why are you just standing doing nothing how can a weakling like you guys have any hope of finding how to heal your sister or hurt down a demon don't be ridiculous the weals have no rights they don't make choices all they can do is be relentlessly crushed by the strong now mane the demons know a way to cure your guys sister maybe but they don't think for a moment that anyone of them is going to respect your guys wishes just like I have no respect for you guys that's reality and why did you throw your self over her like that is that you way of protecting her and you *points sword at you again * you did not help at all  *puts his sword down * why did you not swing that hatchet why would you turn your back to me those mistakes led to her capture I could have easily just skewed all three of you  and have been done with it ." He says .
You start to grab rocks and try to make you  movement's subtle.

💭 don't cry don't come succumb to sorrow this isn't the time to despair I know you guys are devastated right now your family massacred your guys sister a demon I know it hurts I know you guys want to scream I understand if only I had gotten here a day sooner your guys family would still be alive however there's no way to turn back time so feel it fell the pure rage of unable to forgive let it be the strength to take action  with that fragile resolve of yours you can't protect you guys sister or heal her and you guys will never get revenge for what happened to you guys family . The guy thinks
He starts to move the sword towards nezuko's shoulder.
"No " tanjiro says .
He stabs her in the shoulder and nezuko growls in pain.
"Don't touch her ." Tanjiro says .
You start to throw rocks and the guy blocks it and tanjiro grabs the ax and starts running behind the tree and at one point he throws the ax up in the air and charges forward to make it look like he was going to attack him with ax .

💭 You let your emotions drive you to charge at me  . He thinks.
"You are a fool ." He says as he hits tanjiro with the hilt of his sword .
"Huh were is the hatchet." He says as he notices the ax in the air and moves his head as he barely missed the ax .

💭 when his other sister started throwing rocks and at same time he went behind that tree and threw the ax he was only pretending to attack me so he wouldn't realized he was unharmed they knew they had no way of beating me there whole plan was to bring me down after I knocked him out  these kids . He thinks.
Nezuko Growls ,gets out of the guys  grasp and kicks him as she goes to tanjiro . He land just nezuko goes by tanjiro.
💭 damn it she will kill him . He thinks
His eyes widen as nezuko protects tanjiro . Nezuko starts to rush to the guy .

💭 long ago someone else said the same thing only to be devoured a staving demon will eat anyone it's own brothers,sisters,parents there rich in nutrients I've seen it more times than I could count  this girl has been badly wounded she's using up a lot of energy to heal herself surely most of her strength was drained during her transformation so there's no question she's starving right now she must have been craving a feast from the start even her own siblings but she protected him and turned her attention to me I wonder if just maybe these 3 are different * knocks nezuko out*. He thinks
Later
Tanjiro wakes up and grabs nezuko.

"You awake get to mount sagirl as so as possible look for an old man named Sakonji urokodaki when you find him tell him Giyu tomioka sent you it is cloudy so she seems to be all right at the moment but never let her be exposed to sunlight * disappears*" he says .

You guys set a burl for your family and pray to them
" let's go . " you said