"stop it y'all!" pt-2

Warnings lol:-

Cringe

Nonsense

Doukaza

Mukaza

Kokukaza

Fluff and smut

Tsundere akaza

Side ships

Idk

BOTTOM KAZA BITCHES✨✨✨

Hot daddy douma

Hot daddy muzan

Hot daddy kokopuffs

Gore👹👹👹👹

-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-

Requests:- not requested lol

Random shitpost
-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-

Akaza POV:

I was just munching on some human flesh while- *TWANG TWANG🐔* "ahh fuck~" i accidentally moaned under my b"reath while that shitty head Douma said "is that what you'll say in bed?~" douma said as he played with his fans....as douma was about to touch my chin to probably kiss me and i was a damn FKING idiot to kiss that bitch while suddenly *WOH KEESHSH* douma was split in half while his damn blood was on me- "uppermoons don't do romantic shit here..." Kokushibou said. "W-Well atleast kill him far away from me!" I screamed (tsundere'ed) "mhm" kokushibou nodded. Now we all went out seperate ways...

Narrator POV:
They all went their separate ways akaza in the middle
Douma in the right
Koku in the left
Muzan infront of them.

Seeing the look of muzan's eyes everyone knew he was really tired and just told them to kill some people in a nearby village and take some rest

"*Sigh* just go kill some people in some damn old ass villages and sleep , its hard taking care of yall" ordered muzan but in a tired way.

"Yes muzan sama!" Agreed da energetic akaza

And the rest agreed.

"Akaza listen...that village has alot of strong demon slayers...I need you to wear a disguise like daki's" muzan ordered.

"PURRRFECTO arigato muzan sama!!"
Daki said.

As they walked in daki's room...Voila! A room full of robes and her brother and kaigaku cuddling peacefully in the sofa..

Gyutaro and Daki's room:

Gyutaro and daki were arguing for who will leave and gyutaro won..so daki grabbed her makeups and a bunch of robes? And they went to akaza's room which in the top third floor.

"GURLI slay😫💅✨" daki admired his room and started with the makeup..

-after 4 hours-

"OMG SLAY GIRLY YOU DON'T NEED THESE SHITS YOU ALREADY LOOK LIKE YA HAVE BOOBS" said daki

"Ok am i allowed to go?" Questioned akaza and daki agreed.

Time skip:

-to the village-

As akaza entered every single male gaze was at him...he felt weird of course..but he never knew how it felt to be sexualized as a woman..he felt really bad for every single women (or men😏 ) who get sexualized on a daily basis..so he decided to kill men since there were a alot of men here who was already staring at akaza in a .... Flirty sexual gaze ig...as he was walking he stopped at a bar cause he was hungry. (IK DEMONS DON'T EAT HUMAN FOOD BUT IN THIS STORY YASS✨)

He saw a beautiful man with long blonde hair , another man with raven hair and another one who was his master?! He just ordered four beers for himself cause he gets teased for getting a hangover after drinking just two beers.. so with anger he gulped all of them. And Voila! He's drunk and at the side of his eye he saw a woman who was getting sexualized by not one not two BUT THREE FUCKING MEN?! As the light was flickering one....two....three every single man in the bar... The woman ran to him and thanked him and gave him a two month year old baby with hot pink hair who was laughing in the sight of dead men? "Please take care of...osana"  as the women ran off somewhere...akaza ran after her but she was no where to be found...."well osana.. if you like killing so much... Let's have some fun..." Akaza just made the baby sit in a corner and showed his martial arts skills to the baby who was clapping and laughing. One by one each men started to die. He almost forgot to kill the man with blonde hair. (Their still in the bar) "Nakime...take this baby with you" akaza said as the baby vanished.

(Smut INCOMINGGGGGG MUAHAHAHAHA)

"Now~ there's been rumours you've sexualized alot of women~" said akaza as he sat on his lap and rubbed his hole or ass ig? On the blondie's dick and mimiced a women's moans (AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA)

And while doing that his grip on the blondie's shoulder became tighter and tighter and the blondie sadly got a boner- "Bitch? Your have a boner when im trying to kill you?!" Akaza said. And instantly killed the blondie who was wearing a cap. And he saw that he was the last person so that was it...? As the daylight began to rise he was nearly falling cause of how drunk he was.. and three men catches him before he fell down"please feed osana." Requested akaza..

THE AMOUNT OF CRINGE

AND TOMMOROW (August 10th) IS MY BDDDDS YAYYYYYYYYYYY