Chapter two: Flashback

Date: December ??
When I woke up I was on a dusty old wagon whose being making creaking noises every once in awhile disturbing my ears awfully, seems I have lived yet again because of those imbeciles those hellish imbeciles...
Well I think this is what happened
When I thought I was sinking deeper into the ocean of monstrous creatures, gun shots woke myself into reality.
Imbeciles (meaning docs) and nurses were screaming high pitch noises (screw them I don't even care)other kids I heard were crying loudly hurting my ears more then ever.
Passing out cause of the lack of blood supply I woke up in the wagon, the end, happy now? It's a short version of the story be happy u even get to hear it.
I was in a cage oh hell I know?!
I couldn't even open my eyes! Or move at all what could a 7yrs old me do?!
Muttering a bit the wagon slid slamming me onto cold, hard things that I guess were bars, but who cares I can die but something came inside the wagon, the last thing I ever wanted..ugh
"Hehe...." His mouth smelled a lot like alcohol and beer that my father use to drink "kid....ar-.........r-?" I couldn't hear him, my ears were at its limits, it would have bleed if I wasn't holding back the blood
I felt a rough and worn-out hand touching my neck making me flinch I tried biting it earning a bulls eye the hand quickly but strongly slapped my face before all movements stopped, I felt the stingy feeling I get when I get slapped but that wasn't enough, it was much softer then my mo- screw that I hate her more then anything, how about her last name, motomiya san's slap was way harder and rougher then that so not much pain was inflicted
I thought I heard him swear but it could have just being my ear- "OY-......don-........he-..!!!" That voice sounded strict and serious, but if I can't make out the word I am fine with it.
I tried struggling to show strength but my body felt immobilized (a state where you are unable to move) ah....I remember now...that night my mother was killed....I felt freedom even if it took almost my life to get it.
Here is the flashback but further back
My father pinned me against the wall, and started sucking on my neck I was too young to know, even now, but I know I was tormented so I gave a brave punch across his face sending no immediate damage but soon he realized and picked me up by the collar, u could say he was quite angry "WHAT?!" I think he said and started strangling me half heartedly and threw me aside to the wall, pain electrified my back and head when I was forced to hit it. (Try feeling the pain)
I remember fainting but my consciousness stayed letting me hear the fight between father and mother before heavy footsteps stepped toward me, I looked up, (what can u imagine? A knife? Sword? Gun?) a kitchen knife was held by my mother who was directly above me.
Her eyes looked far away without a soul in sight and she bended down pointing the knife at my cheek, pushing it in till drops of blood fell out, she carved the word death on my cheek.
I had no facial expression but my heart expressed everything, pain,electricity, burning fire, ice cold eyes, even scared type emotion.
I don't know what I have done but my eyes were shallow by my mothers mumbling description.
I smiled. A Sweet smile, my mother frowned "tch" she said and slapped me across the face, the knife still in her hands while she slapped, parallel lines of blood formed on my cheek, blood spilling out, she grinned while I just cocked my head.
I have being dealing with this for a bit too long...
She stripped my clothes until my stomach was showing, licking her lips she started cutting my stomach punching a few times making me breath air heavily until blood was coughed out.
"It........all your fought!!!!"
I heard it, the distress call my mother calls each time she punishes me, I tried smiling for her and reached out a hand "m-m-mo-mother..." I called out
"G-get away f-from me!" My mother slapped away my hand and fell onto the wooden brown floor behind her shaking.
I tried smiling again before my father came in pissed from all the ruckus, picking me up by my neck he slammed me against the wall, a jolt of pain ran through my back, he tightened his grip around my neck leaving red marks, slamming me until I finally blacked out while choking out blood against the 5th slam
Well...end of flashback
So I ended up here, I don't know how...
"Hey........sel-.........princ-.....and.....ear-......ourselves some........." I heard the "bad guys" say.
The clacking of the horses hooves stopped somewhere and behind me the curtain raised....I couldn't see so what's the point of looking, I was laying on the floor like a smashed fly which I almost was.
"Than-......I would.........tak-........her-....the money" I heard a deep but calming voice, "fitting for a king" I thought
"Who.......she...daddy?"
Oh...a new voice....a bit demanding and childish but cute....wait...CUTE?! What was the definition of that again?
Jumbling through my memories I picked it up, cute: someone or something that looks very kawaii, not helping but ok.
I heard a clang of metal and I was dropped onto the ground with a feeling of cold, hard metal behind my back and everything blackened out