Twenty Five (Ryland Explination)

Please Read The Writing At The End!!💜

Ratliff POV

>Recap<

And he ran out of the room, he didn't even look back at us, not even going to explain, because that's not weird at all.

Ross: Well he has been hanging out with you know who so, Maybe he's was on a date with........

>End Of Recap<

Ross: Vanessa

Ratliff: True, But what about the other girl, he was hanging out with.

Ross: she got off the boat

Ratliff: Off the boat.
Hey, why isn't Ryland on the boat?

Ross: Dad, said he's with Savannah and her family.

Ratliff: um Savannahs parents are in Hawaii, so it's just them.

Ross: Ryland knows how to play the game.

Ratliff: Wow your parents won't be happy

Ross: So (A) we need to know what's going on with Rocky (B) we have to fix Rydellington and (C) I need to kill Riker.

Ratliff: why kill Riker?

Ross: I found out that Rinessa broke up because all Riker talked bout on the date was Laura

Ratliff: how about instead of killing him, you get Rinessa back together.

Ross: and why would I do that?

Ratliff: Because if they get back together again, then he won't be able to like Laura

Ross: so Rinessa is getting back together!

The guys sit down to start thinking about how to get Rinessa back together, also brain storming on how to fix Rydellington.

Ross: I got it!

He screams after about twenty minutes of pure silence.

Ratliff: okay, hit me.

Ross: Triple date, you with Rydel, me with Laura.

Ratliff: and that leaves Riker to sit down next to Vanessa.

Ross: exactly

Ratliff: so you do have a brain!

Ross: it's a lot of fun to use!

Ratliff and Ross, now spend another twenty minutes of their lives, thinking of ways to get Riker and Vanessa in the same room, how to get Rydel and Ellington in the same room and Ross and Laura not to make out during the movie.

|| So sorry about how short it is, it's just I'm not meant to move, doctors said.

I have bruised ribs and maybe a sprained ankle too.

So please be patient with me and

I love you and stay beautiful xx||