Ice Cream and Blue Hair

I barely got any visitors for the next few hours. Not even my dad came to check on me. I don't think he even cared, so I spent the whole time watching local TV in my lonely little room. Suddenly, I heard a knock on thee door.

Knock, knock, knock

"Come in." I said, hoping it wasn't my mom.

The boy who came in had blue hair, wore a blues scarf, and had a long sleeved shirt with blue jeans.

In his hand was a bucket of ice cream and three balloons saying "Get Well Soon!".

Confused to why a boy I never met was wishing me "get well", I asked,"umm... I think you might be in the wrong room..."

The boy looked at me and chuckled to himself.

"Haha! I don't think so. I'm in the correct room-the room of the beautiful Ms.Kagamine."

I blushed at the way he said "beautiful". Nobody had ever called me that before-especially my mom with my hair being short and undesireable for her.

I watched as he placed the ice cream on the table beside me, and park the balloons in the corner of the room.

Wondering about the boys familiar hair, I asked,"Who are you...?"

He smiled as he approached my bedside and reached for my hand.

"My name is," he said kindly,"Kaito. I was the blue haired knight that saved you from Ms. Tei."

And with that, he kissed my hand.

I tried beet red, and felt my face grow hotter by the second. I was speechless and grossed out all at the samesame time.

"Is this the first time someone has kissed your hand, miss?"

I was too embarrassed to reply, when suddenly, Kaito's face neared mine.

"Damn! He's too close to me!" I mentally screamed.

Then, I felt his hands on my shoulders and flinched.

"Ow," I said softly. The wound on my left shoulder still hurt a lot.

Noticeing this, he pulled his arms off me.

"I'm sorry. Maybe I was too sudden."

Just then, I heard another knock on the door. Kaito opened the door, and there stood Len holding a box of cookies and a balloon also saying "Get Well Soon!".

" I'm sorry I'm late," he said.

I smiled as he walked inside.

"You came Len! I thought you never would!" I said happily.

He put his things down, and also came near my bedside--except opposite of Kaito.

"I heard what happened, Rin. Someone told the principal, and now Tei is expelled for good!"

"Okay," I smiled.

"Rin... You look... What happened? Your hair... Your body.... What the hell happened to you?!"

I was hesitant at first, then I explained what happened to them both.

"Tei is such a bitch! I would have punched her if I were there! Who cares if she's a girl! She deserves it!"

I smiled,"Thanks Len, but that's in the past now."

"I'm sorry Rin," Len said, " because of me, you got hurt."

"Its not your fault. It's mine for not using the correct exit doors."

Suddenly, Len shifted his kind gaze from me, to Kaito.

"Question," he asked," what is he doing here? "

Surprised by how Len knee this person, I began to open my mouth to speak, but was cut off by Kaito.

"Its okay Rin," he told me," I can speak for myself."

Then he straightened up and looked Len in the eye.

"I was that "someone" who told the principal about Ms. Kagamine here."

He continued.

"I found her almost half dead when Tei was about to kill her--something YOU didn't do."

He took my hand again, and looked into my eyes.

"Don't worry. Nobody can hurt you now."

And he kissed my hands again.

Just then, I heard a voice I've never hear come out of Len.

"Get away from her!" He said darkly, " Get away from her you fucking bastard!"

Len's hands balled into fists and flew at Kaito's face, delivering quite a punch.

I sat up fully now, shocked at what Len had just done.

"What the heck Len!? You didn't have to punch him!"

"Can't you see!? He's a womanizing bastard who's trying to fool you!"

"Kaito hasn't done anything wrong! In fact, all of his decisions have been good up till now!"

Len's face scrunched up.

"Fine. Think whatever you want. Just don't come crying to me when he fools you and hurts you."

And with that, he left the room, slamming the door.