Part Three

She was so beautiful.

Pawula.

A beautiful name, too.🥰

But I was here with Tommy, not Pawula.

I turned off my phone and smiled at Tommy, as I didn't listen to a word he said.

"Wow." I reply, trying to sound interested and smiling.

That's when the leprechaun who was performing earlier approaches me and Tommy's table.

"£50 for my pot of gold if you're intereste-"

That's when DONT EVEN LEAVE ME ON READ EITHER tackled Molly to the ground.

"YOU LEFT ME ON READ YOU SLAG!" He yelled.

"I'm s-sorry!" The leprechaun cried.

Ht kept attacking and throwing potatoes at the poor leprechaun as she cried out in pain.

I couldn't just watch and let it happen! I looked back at Tommy, who was as shocked as I was.

I pulled DON'T EVEN LEAVE ME ON READ EITHER away from Molly as she sobbed in pain and begged him to stop.

"Are you okay!?" I asked the leprechaun.

"NO! Do I look okay!?" She said.

I just had to take the poor leprechaun to the hospital. I didn't want to leave Tommy and our date, but it had to be done.

"I'll take you to the hospital... Ok?" I say, with a hint of concern in my voice.

"I'll go with you..." Tommy says.

Obviously you are. You're the only one who can drive us🙄. I thought.

We eventually took Molly to the hospital and turns out she was okay after all.

Me and Tommy went back to his place, not saying a word in complete silence.

"Hey.. Uh.. I know it's sudden, but I want you to move in with me."

I was shocked.

"What?"

"You heard me."

I don't know if I did, actually. This felt like a dream.

"Well... Sure." I was hesitant at first, but what was the worst that could happen?

He smiled and didn't say anything else.

My phone kept going off with notifications again, which was starting to annoy me.

I began to look through them, noticing that DON'T EVEN LEAVE ME ON READ EITHER was in the group too.

Maybe I should say something so I don't get beaten up for leaving him on read. But what?

"What's that?" Tommy asked me, beginning to get as annoyed of the notifications as I was.

"Huh? Oh. It's just the group chat I was added to earlier by Livia." I explained to him.

"Can I be in it?" He asked.

"Uh.. Sure...? I don't know why you'd wanna be but sure." I smiled, just wanting to make him happy.

Later on, I eventually did add him to the group chat like he had wished. We were at his house, as I made dinner because the lazy ass cunt didn't know how to cook.

That's when it all happened. Suddenly, we heard a window smash. It sounded nearby, so it was probably in his house. We both stopped what we were doing, and looked to see where the sound came from.

That's when, out of nowhere, DON'T EVEN LEAVE ME ON READ EITHER tackled Tommy and attacked him. Maybe he left him on read by accident?

But Tommy actually fought back, which I didn't expect at all. But DON'T EVEN LEAVE ME ON READ EITHER was somehow stronger when being left on read. I immediately stopped what I was doing and pulled him off of Tommy.

"What the fuck!?" Tommy says, stunned as I try not to burst out in laughter.

DON'T EVEN LEAVE ME ON READ EITHER ran out of the door. I noticed that he caused Tommy a nose bleed and a few bruises, and DON'T EVEN LEAVE ME ON READ EITHER without a single mark. Wow. He must not like being left on read.

"Are you okay!?" I asked Tommy, panicked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tommy replies, standing up and laughing a little.

I smile and grab a tissue to wipe his bloody nose with. Wow. That was the last thing I expected.

"You're gonna need that window repaired. Fast." I said, smiling.

"Uh-huh." Tommy says, making me wonder if he was even listening to me.

He turned on the TV and it was the news.

"Breaking news- A man by the name of DON'T EVEN LEAVE ME ON READ EITHER has been breaking into homes and harming people for leaving him on read! Watch out and stay out of contact with this man!" The news reporter explains.

Tommy scoffs and gets out his phone, obviously to leave the group chat. Why would you wanna be in it in the first place if a criminal is in there?

I liked it, so I did not leave. But many people did. I'd just have to watch out from now on.

I wiped Tommy's bloody nose clean and put the tissue in the bin as the doorbell rang.

"Who is it now!?" Tommy groans with frustration. He stands up, wobbling a little and opening the door.

"HI! Is meepgurl25 here!?" The voice asks.

I sigh and go to see who it is.

Pawula.