Chapter 3

"Morning Izza."

Walking down the grand hall towards the gate, Alya greets her friend whom she's been friend with since childhood. Although her surrounding seemed normal, she felt a little odd for some reason.

'When did I get here?'

"Alya." Suddenly her friend grab hold onto her hand

"Izza?"

"Stay away from them Alya. They're machines designed to kill." The voice suddenly got deeper and mixed up with other voices

"Izza? What's going on?" She tried to pull her hand away but the grip was a lot stronger than she expected

"They're machines that resembles humans. They may laugh or cry, but they won't hesitate to pull the trigger."

"Trigger?"

She backed away but tripped and fell onto the floor. It cracks and spreads out until it shatters into the abyss. She fell through and landed in a dark place. Right before her were her friend who seemingly have been there the whole time.

"Quit your job as a handler." The figure before her mutates into a faceless monster. "Accept it, otherwise you might as well resign from your position."

"N-no, they can't be. They're not machines!"

"Then what are we handler?!" The creature shouts at her

"I- I. Please!" She try desperately to crawl away from it but it slams its arm right next to her. She could feel the hot breath coming from it, hear the screaming voice it emanates without even opening its mouth. As if a thousand souls are trapped within it. "P-please s-s-spare me."

"If one of us gonna go, who shall it be first?"

"The Huntsman? Theodore? Or would it be Chaos? Viper maybe?" She remained shivering in fear on the ground

"Want to know why you couldn't choose?" The being stood up and slowly turns back to her friend's figure. "Because you aren't a machine. You're a human."

"On the other hand, they're machines." It raises a gun it drew from the hip. "They won't hesitate to kill you if ordered to."

"P-please I'm begging. Just stop it!"

"Then would you do it?" Suddenly she felt a cold metal touched her hand. "Pull the trigger and it will all end."

Her watery eyes gaze upon her hand which is holding something. Once she came to realization of what it is, she raise her arms and aim the gun towards her friend. She knew it wasn't her, but still the one standing before her is her childhood friend. Her hands are shaking from the fear of the one speaking to her. Finally her watery eyes bursts as tears flows down her face.

"I-I can't." She lowers her hand and dropped the gun on the floor. "I can't."

"Too bad." Her friend drew out another gun from thin air. "They won't even hesitate."

"Wait, no!"

Bang!

.

.

.

Thud!

Inside her room, she finds herself awake on the floor next to her bed. The fresh pain is still kicking into her head as she breathes heavily in and out. Her heartbeat still races from the fear she had experienced. Alas when she came to be, she finally spoke.