CHAPTER TWO|BEGINNING OF THE ASTRAL EXPRESS|

╰┈➤ ❝ BEGINNING OF THE ASTRAL           EXPRESS

    ˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ C H A P T E R  T W O ˚ ˚

YOUR P.O.V.
"DIVINE CREATOR..May I ask for your help?With the simulated universe," Herta asked,with a bow.
She would never bow to anyone,but Y/N was an exception.
"Of course,Herta." I said,with a smile as me,including Dan Heng,March,stelle and Herta walked to her office.

Dan Heng,March and Stelle stood at the side,as I talked to Herta about the simulated universe.
Little did I know..Herta only did this just for my attention.

"Drat,why does Herta get her attention?" March asked,her jealous expression was obvious.
"—March,since when did you ever care about such things?Dont worry,if you're lucky enough Y/N will pay attention to you." Dan Heng said with a slight smile,but March could tell the mockery in his voice.
"You..!" March scrowled as she gripped her skirt in annoyance.
"Ah,um...who and why do people call Y/N 'divine creator'?" Stelle asked,her cheeks dusted with a slight soft pink blush.

March's eyes widened as she gazed at Stelle.
"You don't know who she is?!"
"Calm down,March.Her mind is probably hazy because she had just gained her consciousness just a short while ago." Dan Heng sighed.
"Um,should I know?" Stelle asked.
"Of course!She's the divine creator of all!—The one who created all living beings,including us." March exclaimed.
"Indeed,she's a true..precious gem.A gem i need," Dan Heng said,muttering the last part.
"And,and!She's rumoured to be super sweet,caring,beautiful,and strong!I think the rumours fit her just right.." March giggled.
Stelle nodded with a soft smile,
"mhm..indeed,she is kind and very beautiful." Stelle said,blushing slightly.
Oh,it seems like they had a new rival added to their list.Oh boy..

~
"So,that's all right?The simulated universe seems pretty good already,all the best Herta." I said as I gently patted Herta's head.
"Don't pat me..." Herta huffed,but she secretly liked it.
I laugh, "hahaha,sorry."
"I should really get going,see you,Herta."
I smiled,as I slipped away and walked off towards danheng,March and stelle.
Soon,we all left.
Herta's gaze never left Y/N's figure,almost as if she didn't want her to go.

~
"Oh,your highness!We should show you where the conductor of the astral express is—"
March was cut off by a loud alarm.
There was an invasion.
I frowned slightly as I sighed,
"We'd better get going and get this rare relic that Herta entrusted us delivered."
March,danheng and Stelle nodded as we walked faster.
"Look,there's a elevator there...Your highness." Stelle said softly,as she gazed at me.
"Mhm,thank you." I smiled as we walked to the elevator.
"It doesn't work," I muttered.

"What?then how are we going to go to the control zone?" March asked.
"I would use my powers but.." I mutter,
It would cause a lot of commotion.
"Ah,look!Thats Arlan!Maybe he knows how to fix it..?" March pointed to the boy who was walking..a dog?
"Arlan!We need help,Herta sent us to get this relic delivered and we need to go to the control zone but the elevator is broken," March said,explaining the problem to Arlan.
"Oh..so herta sent you?No..problem." Arlan said as he walked over to the elevator and manages to fix it.
March gasped and smiled.
"Thanks a ton,Arlan!" March exclaimed.
"Yes,thank you..Arlan right?" I smiled at Arlan.
"Ah..y..yes,im Arlan..You're the divine creator right?..i've heard of your arrival,your highness.." Arlan lowered his head slightly,as the tip of his ears went red and his cheeks flushed.

"Mm.We'll get going then," I smiled,and me,Dan Heng and March left.
"Wait..i'll followed you all,as this space station was entrusted to Madam herta..." Arlan said.
"Please,accept my sincere apologies." Arlan said,bowing down slightly.
"No need to bow," I laughed as I smiled.

~
A horse-like enemy appeared,and was about to attack from behind me..
"Your highness,watch out!" March shouted,and she squinted her eyes shut.
Arlan's eyes widened too,and so did everyone else.
But,I swiftly blocked the attack by swinging my scythe and hitting the enemy back,making it take a few steps back.
"Weapon scatter," I muttered under my breath,and six swords formed and pierced through the enemy's skin,defeating it.

"Woah..." march said,with her eyes widened.
I placed my scythe on my back,and it soon disappeared into butterflies as I smiled.
"Come,let's go shall we?—"
I was cut off by some approaching enemies,we were surrounded.
I grabbed my scythe and held it in front of me protectively so that no one will get hurt.
"If I use too much power,things might get damaged.." I mutter,as I bit my inner lip.

Just then,a flying-robot flew and destroyed all the enemies,and it gave us a chance to run away.

"Aww~why does it always get so exciting?~" a feminine voice said,as we entered a room.
A red haired woman smiled as she waved at us.
"Dan Heng,March you must have gone through a lot haven't you..Oh!You must be..the divine creator?i apologise for my rudeness,pleasured to meet you." Himeko said with a smile as she bowed.
"No need to bow," I laughed.
"Ah,alright.I am Himeko,if you need help or have any questions you can come look for me..your highness." Himeko smiled,and her rosy cheeks became pretty obvious.
"Ah,no need to bow Himeko." I smiled,and Himeko soon smiled too.

"Oh,thanks for saving us Himeko!I thought we would have died there.." March exclaimed.
Dan Heng sighed,as he walked forward.
"Please,don't mind what March said. And yes,thank you for saving us.Though,we did not have gone through that much.So,rest assured." Dan Heng said formally.
"Ah,is that so..alright," Himeko smiled.
"Ah,I should introduce you to our captain..meet Pom Pom."

~THE END

~
THE END.
Thank you for reading to the end of the chapter!i hope you enjoyed<3
By the way,I will no longer attempt to follow the flow of the story(meeting characters) I will just make the reader(you) meet the characters in a random order.
Hopefully you get what I mean.
So sorry about this 😭
That's all,bye!:)