5

"Dad, the Potters are in Diagon Ally as we speak, the plan is happening now I presume?" Hadrian glanced at his father as he finished packing his trunk. Azura wrapped around his neck and Hedwig perched on top of his head. Hadrian just rolled his eyes as he remembered the first she did it.
~~~FlashBack~~~
'Hatching! Look what I have brought you!' Azura hissed and whipped her tail around, a stick wrapped around her tail. 'It's a wand! Now you have two and can perform twice the amount of spells at once!'

Hadrian chuckled and gently grabbed the stick from Azura's tail. He picked her up and she wrapped herself around his arm and hissed contently. 'Thanks Azura. Are you hungry?'

Days before and after shedding, Azura doesn't eat, so she usually is pretty hungry by this time. 'Indeed I am, a rat please.' She slid down his arm and onto the grass.

She preened up at Hadrian and he couldn't but chuckle as he conjured up at a rat for the snake to eat.

A hooting cause hun to look up and saw Hedwig flying over head. He had gotten close to both his familiars over the past few months and they provide him with warmth and comfort when shit gets to much.

The feeling of the Python slithering up his leg and arm caused him to giggle. An 'oof' escaped him as he felt weight on his head. He glanced up through his fringe and gave Hegwig a huff.

She responded by flapping her wings in his face and settling down, getting comfy on his head. Hadrian sighed softly and shook his head slowly, careful not to disturb the owl.

The door of the Manor opened and Tom walked out. As soon as he saw his son with a owl on his head and a snake around his neck, he slowly began walking away from the sight and dashed into the entrance hall of the Manor before he was spotted.

A few hours and a sore neck later, Hadrian tried to stand up but to no avail. The stubborn owl decided she wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. So that's how he was found walking around with an owl on his head for the rest of the day.

To the amusement of everyone who visited.
~~~End of FlashBack~~~
The dingy little pub reeked of alcohol and vomit since it was the time everyone came into drink. Hadrian glanced up at his father who had his hand on his shoulder, showing none of his worries or concerns for him. His blank mask firmly in place, but Hadrian could see through it.

He saw the fear of Hadrian wanting to be with his birth parents and not wanting anything to do with him. Concern for what might happen to him at Hogwarts with Dumbledore around and the fact that Dumbledore has everyone wrapped around his finger, besides Sev. His father worried for him made Hadrian want to cry.

Turning around to face his father, Hadrian wrapped his arms tightly around his torso and burying his face into his chest. Knowing this will be the last time he will see his father for Merlin knows how long.

Tom who was staring out into the street grunted slightly as he felt arms wrap around him tightly. He looked down and saw Hadrian with his face in his chest and felt his heart break slightly. He crouched down to his level and took his face in his hands.

Tom smiled at his child, who he was proud to say has grown into a brilliant young boy, kissed his forehead. Tom leaned his forehead against Hadrians and whispered, "Hadrian, promise me that you'll enjoy your first year? Don't worry about me alright? I'll be fine and I'll miss you just as much as you'll miss me." Hadrian sniffled and a tear rolled down his cheek, Tom wiped it away with his thumb. His own tears making themselves known. Tom cleared his throat and gave a lopsided grin and ruffled Hadrians hair, knowing how much he hates it and was proven right as said child pouted and tried to fix his hair.

"Hadrian, there's a room called ROR, which stands for Room Of Requirements, which has a Vanishing Cabinet in it, I'll search for the second one and when I find it, we can join them together, put one in your room and one in my office so we can visit each other whenever we want." Tom mummers, sounding like he's trying to convince himself more then his son.