⊰22⊱

I DON'T LOVE YOU

I DON'T LOVE YOU

"Maybe you're the bad guy pretending to be the good guy. Did you ever think about that?"
– Mia Toretto

"BABY BIRD WAKE up!" Dom hit me with a pillow.

"Dom! Stop!" I groaned.

"Cmon up! up!" He yelled lifting me up onto my feet.

"Okay okay!" I laughed.

"I'm up." I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"Okay I have a surprise." He smiled.

"What kind of surprise?" I asked.

"We'll it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you squirt." He giggled.

"I'm going to cover your eyes and on the count of three I'll uncover your eyes." He explains.

"Okay?" I giggled.

He guided me to the stairs as we walked down a couple steps. I stumbled a couple times but Dom was holding onto me.

"Alright ready?" He asked.

"Yes Dom." I smiled impatiently.

"One.. Two... three!" He uncovered my eyes.

And there she was. The person who stabbed me in the back long before any man could. I thought I could trust her , but I guess I was wrong. Give up for my fucking sister... Mia torreto!

"Say something kid." She flustered anxiously.

I gave dom a distraught look before walking up the stairs with heavy feet.

"Oh cmon! Destine!" She yelled following me.

I closed my door and threw my blanket over my body and shut my eyes.

"You know this isn't fair Dom, I just want to see her." Mia spoke through the door.

"Maybe she's just in shock, I don't know what to do." He sighed.

"She can't be mad still." She sighed.

"I'll call Letty." He suggested.

"I just miss her." She sighed with a few cracks in her voice.

No matter how much pain there was in her voice it wouldn't replace the amount of pain and hurt she caused me.

Not long before the two argued there was heavy feet approaching my door.

"Ryder?" Letty knocked before letting herself in.

She gave me a small smile. She sat down beside me on my bed but I turned to the other side.

"What's wrong kid?" She asked curling up next to me.

"I just don't want her here." I sighed.

"Why not?" Letty asked comforting me.