Taehyung X Y/n

It was last month he proposed to me. We both go to the same university but our depermentents are different. I study computer science and he studies entertainment. Our friendship started to turn into love like one year and a half ago and last month he finally proposed to me kneeling on the ground with a bouquet. I ofcourse agreed to go out with him. We wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be able to narrate this if I rejected him.

But to be honest who in their right mind would be able to reject them. He is such a Greek god. The way his body is built, it can make any girl crazy. The way he is so caring, the way he looks, everything about him is charming and extraordinary. He is like a fallen angel. Very much down to earth.

Today we are going to one of my closet cousin's wedding. She invited all of my friends along with taehyung. She hired the top make-up artist of the country. That means free makeup for me... Everyone really. The makeup artist has her hands full. She has to do the makeup of all of the bridesmaids, bride's mother, sisters and many people.

The makeup artist was very sweet. She has done my makeup in a very natural way. She enhanced my natural beauty with her talent but kept the whole look minimal and simple. I wore a silky navy blue dress that came up to my knee. It was tight around my upper body making my curves visible. My hair was curled at the end which gave it a wavy look. Overall the getup was not fancy in a way that the bride feel offended but it was kept in a minimalist but elegant way.

When I went outside I saw Taehyung waiting for me. I almost ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. He brushed his hand on my hair put something on my hair. "What did you put?" I asked with amusement. "A flower. It looks pretty on you." I was almost melting with his cuteness. "Thank you very much Hun."

I kissed him on the cheek and tried to flee away from there. But he hold my hand and pulled me closer to his chest. I was trapped within his hand. I could feel my body slowly heating up. He came closer to my ear and whispered, "Not there Hun I would love a kiss here." He placed his index finger on his lips and winked. My whole body turned red.

It was a public space and I could sense people stared around us. I pushed him away. He too sensed them and grabbed my hand. He started walking fast and I was walking behind him. It was like he was guarding me from all of those people's stares. I couldn't help but giggle by myself.

We kept ourselves busy throughout the wedding. But still I could feel his warm gaze from afar. Whenever I felt him looking at I looked at him with, "What are you doing" or "Don't stare at me like this".

I was never a night person. Ever. So I was already falling asleep by midnight. I was sitting aside in the corner and dozing off. Suddenly I felt a warm touch in my forehead. I was surprised. I looked up at once. But the sight of him made me comfortable.

He said with a worried face, "Are you seriously going to sleep here? You could have told me I would have taken you to somewhere comfier. Hold your parse tight."I didn't got a chance to process what he was saying. He carried me princess style. I somehow managed to say,"Where are you taking me?" I closed my eyes and tiredness took the best of me. I heard him saying, "Somewhere you ...."

I don't remember much after that. I was super exhausted and tired. I woke up with the morning sun ray hitting my face. My whole body was aching. I looked on my dress. I was wearing the same dress. It was very uncomfortable to sleep in.

My dirty mind got activated. I never seen him half naked. He always liked to be modest. So this sight of him is something new to me. Holy cow.. Bloody hell are those six packs? Shit, they actually are. They look rock hard. I looked at my belly. All I have is a huge lump of flesh in my belly not to mention six or even one pack. F**k. Is he a Greek god? Probably. Cause no human being can be this handsome while sleeping.

Can I touch him? I think I can. After all he is my boyfriend. To touch or not to touch this is the question. Nothing would harm being a little touchy touchy with my boyfriend. I held my breath and touched one of those little babies. His skin is so smooth. Smooth like butter. Mine is like a sandpaper. What body wash does he use. I need to know his skin care routine.

Before I knew it I was touching him everywhere. No not like EVERYWHERE but more of everywhere that was showing above his pants. His softness, his warmth was addicting. I couldn't stop nor restrain myself from doing so. F**k my dirty mind. F**k me. At this rate he is going to wake up. He is going to SEE me. This is so embarrassing.

I didn't know if the universe was on my side or not that day. Cause after a while I heard a voice "Are you having fun?"

This was the most embarrasing situation of my whole life. It feels like I was cought naked in the bathroom or cought mesterbating. I felt like digging a grave and burry myself in it. Lay there until the universe comes to an end and there is no living human being left on this planet. I hope God makes my wish come true.