I am my Toughest Fight

Miles POV:/

While, I was looking at my doppelgänger's dead and souls eyes. While, I can feel my venom powers building my in my body but it is causing some pain through my body due to my fight with Miguel and being chased by hundreds of spider people. I felt that, I had enough for a small venom blast but, I wanted to make sure that I have him concentrating on my mouth so that he doesn't pay attention to my hands just like what, Peter taught me to do when I have been captured. When I thought about Peter, it just made think to the last time I saw him was; when, Gwen and him were watching as, I was told that I was a mistake and why they couldn't visit me. It hurts me to even think about because, I had to say goodbye to Gwen and it hurt the worst because, I just felt like it was different with her because it felt like we were the same but different in a good way. I missed her to the point that she was the center of all my drawings and was basically was all I think about. The way that her blue eyes lit up, when she was happy or laughing to the gap in her two front teeth that just made her look even cuter in my eyes. I don't know if, I can forgive her with her trying to stop me from escaping to save my father but that is what my brain is telling me but my heart is telling me to just to listen to her reasoning. I was brought bought back to my sense; when, my other me started talking.

"So what are you?" He asked me when he looked at my suit from up to down.

"I am a superhero from another dimension called Spider-Man" I said responding back to his question.

"Pfft, Spider-Man so does that mean you shoot webs out of your culo" He said as joke but still having soulless eyes.

"Hahaha, no but I have these power!" I yelled out as I unleashed my venom blast and the punching bag that I was tied up with chains just broke apart from the power of the venom blast. I saw that it send that this universe's Uncle Aaron was sent into a wall and was knocked out. The Prowler version of me was sent blasting in one direction but hit his head against something because he was knocked out. I looked down at my web shooters and saw that they were fine but less than 40% left. I was looking for a way out then I noticed a window that I know to well from my own world. I broke the window and jumped out of it. It was so dark; the only light that can be seen are from from lights, signs, billboards and buildings. I am going to Williamsburg Bank building to collect my thoughts and figure out what to do but right now, I am in pain so I will need to go their fast. As, I was running along the building and I was getting close to the Williamsburg Bank building until, I was tackled off the building by something. When we crashed onto a roof of a building. After, the wave of pain flushed through my body, I turned around to see that it was the Prowler version of me.

"What do you want with me?!" I asked angrily.

"I want to make you suffer and beat you into submission" He said with a calm demeanor but with a certain edge in voice.

"Why" I asked angrily

"Because if I show that I beat a superhero from another dimension, then my reputation will go up and no one will try to stop me from controlling Brooklyn" He with a sadistic smile on his face. After, he said that; he charged at me with the glove in a punching position. I was able to dodge with a good time web sling to a nearby wall. I was sticking to the wall, the Prowler started attacking me back to back but I was able to dodge all of them.

"Ok, what is the point of all this because the Jefferson Davis; I know wouldn't teach their son to make people fear him. He would just try to make you laugh at a coffee shop called Foam Party" I said with a smile as I remember that moment with my dad and it just makes me laugh about it now.

"Well maybe, if I had your powers, I would have been able to save but I don't" He said angrily and with a bit of jealousy. I got distracted by what he said, so I wasn't paying attention to fight and he was able to hit me in the stomach. It made me double over in pain and then he hit me again but this time it was on the chest. It took my breathe away and it made realized how much, I was still hurting from my fight with Miguel. The pain doubled over and I was able to catch my breath before my spider sense told me of incoming danger and I was able to dodge it. He charged at me with the glove full on ready to beat me with submission but I was able to catch it with my hand. I was absorbing the energy from the glove and after a collect some, I blasted it back to him. It launched him back into a wall, He got back up and tackled me into a wall and right now, we were struggle to to be the stronger person and to win this battle but right now, we were even in strength. As we was fighting; we both kept landing punches on each other. I was able to land couple of hits on his body.

"What you scared to use that glove of yours' I asked teasingly to get a reaction out of him but I didn't work.

"You think, I am that stupid so you can absorb it and turn it against me?" He asked if I was stupid.

"Yeah, you are pretty stupid because, I can still do this" I said as I gave him bit of venom blast that shocked him and jolted him back so I was able to beat him in the struggle. As, I was going to web him up, he quickly got up and was able to knock me down but I was able to get back up like I always do. We backed away from each other so it can be a one on one showdown and were sizing each other up and waiting for one to make the first move. He came charging at me and I smirked at that because I had a plan.I dodged and turned invisible. He was looking around but it was too late until I was able to get good strong punch across his face and it broke his mask. He was barely even able to get up but you can see the damage that I did. His face was bruised with cuts on his cheeks and forehead that throwing out some blood.

"Cmon man, we are evenly matched there is no point, I am sorry that you didn't get the spider powers to help you save your dad" I said to try to reason with him.

"What is your fault that I didn't become this Spider-Man person" He said sarcastically but with an angry face. I think he can tell by my face or body language that there was some truth in what he was saying.

"Wait it is because of you that I couldn't save my dad" He yelled out in anger. He came at me with such ferocity that it just seemed that he was swinging and swinging until he can land a punch at. It worked because he got super hard across my face to the point that I was close to blacking out. I was coughing up blood and can taste in my mouth.

"It is not like that" I said while I was defending myself. I was blocking the fury of punches that he was throwing at me. 

"Yeah right; the one with powers is the one with their dad alive but the one without lost their dad" he said with eyes full of rage as he came with the glove fully charged ready to knock my head off with that. He missed me but was able to grab me and through me to a nearby wall

"It wasn't my fau-" I was about to say before I was interrupted.

"Enough talk, I want to make you suffer for the suffering, I went through" He said as he was charging at me with a fully charged gloved and claws out. I was able to dodge and slingshot to be directly behind me.

"Let's end this" He yelled out in anger. He charged at me with the glove fully loaded for a super strong punch but I charged back with a venom punch ready. Our punches hit each other and we were knocked back. I hit a wall due to the small explosion from the power of each punch and it felt like my hand hit a brick wall but at least it wasn't broken. When, I looked at the other me, I saw that his glove was broken and that he was barely staying awake. I walked to him and bent over to his to be near his ear.

I whispered to him " At least, you got your uncle Aaron" and when I finished saying that, I saw that he passed out. I web shot a nearby building and started to swing around until, I can reach the Williamsburg Bank building. As I was swing the adrenaline of the fight started to wear out and my injuries start to catch up to me. All the head trauma I had sustain is making barely able to stay awake and it is making hard to concentrate on what, I am doing. I missed the swing so, I am falling and I landed on a rooftop. 

I fell pretty hard and I was able to stay awake to hear someone yelled out "Miles!!". It sounded like one voice, I didn't want to hear. Before, I passed out I saw multiple people around me.

I know I am working on the amour shipping story but I wanted to write this one too.