Chapter 20: Family Happy Day

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Today it is beautiful perfect day.

When (Y/N) was with the family are staying at their home and they both were chilling by themselves and then (Y/N) was sat there and playing with his kids that they both just play with (Y/N)'s fingers. Then (Y/N) was play with his two children and they both were happy to play with him also Kaede, Nana, Mayu, and Rachel are in the couch chair that they both were listening the music for what Ai was going to singing right away.

Kaede: "*Her voice sounds like beautiful....*" She thought herself and she was turn her head to look at (Y/N) who is close his eyes and listening the song and make her surprise to see how (Y/N) really loving the song from her angelic voice.

*" She thought herself and she was turn her head to look at (Y/N) who is close his eyes and listening the song and make her surprise to see how (Y/N) really loving the song from her angelic voice

Kaede: "*He is really like the song from her.*" She thought herself.

Rachel: "What do you think about her voice, Kaede?" She asked Kaede.

Kaede: "I think it is alright." She said to her and then Nana was with Mayu cheering up right away and make them both were clapping their hands about Ai was singing and it is very perfect for what she really want the fans happy with her. When Aqua and Ruby were clapping their hands too and they both were loving their mother Ai's song and it is very perfect and they were doing their Babu styles that make them both become perfect dancer and singers too...this is for what (Y/N) really want a happy life with his own family.

When (Y/N) was smile at them and then he was notice the two children turn their heads to look at him and make them both giving him a glare like that.

(Y/N): "Alright, you two...I'm gonna sing alright...but this is going to be amazing." He said to the two of them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) was got up from the couch chair and make him was stood up from the couch chair and he was grab the micro voice right away and then (Y/N) holding it in his hand and he was prepare for singing it right now and this make them both heard his angelic voice to them.