1- First day

It's 6 am and I'm in my formal uniform a skirt that stops exactly 4 fingers above my knee, a pair of black socks that stop below my knee, a white puffy-sleeved button shirt, and a black-and-red waistcoat with the school name on it, a small sized tie around my neck, and a pair of black uniform shoes with a thick platform to give me a bit more height. Since I've noticed people here are over 5.8 ft, I started to feel small.

Today's temperature is fine however it's cloudy and my gut tells me to pack an umbrella, but what weirdo would take an umbrella on their first day of school?
I eat buttered toast as I grab my coat that reaches my knees, fetch my night-before-ready backpack and jump in my Dad's car.

-"Morning Quinn. How are you feeling?" My dad smiles as he fixes the car's mirrors.

-"I feel excited! Many great architecture teachers teach there." I skillfully take a sip of my milk mug without spilling it all over my expensive uniform, as my dad drives past many cars.

When we arrive we find out all the parking spots required for you to pay rent, which is totally ridiculous. So I ask my dad to drop me off at the main entrance so he wouldn't go through trouble.

-Well good luck, and take this umbrella, my gut is telling me it might rain."

-"What, no Dad, I'll probably lose it, you know me." I say as I open the car door.

-"You will take it and make your old man happy." He shoves it into my hands with a frown. I stop arguing and just take it with me.

-"Thank you I'll see you later, love you." I blow an invisible kiss in his direction as I walk to the main door.
The path is surrounded by the greenest grass I've ever seen, trimmed perfectly. A thin old man seems to cut the bushes surrounding de edges into perfect sharp squares.

-Good morning Sir." I wave at him with a bright smile. His face seemed confused as if he didn't realize I was talking to him. But once he realizes there is no one else I could be talking to, he waved and nodded back at me, focusing once again on his current task.

Starting the day with something positive to get in the mood to socialize since it's something I'll have to do.

I enter and the air instantly spells... expensive, I'm sure all the brats that go here are spoiled rich. I look around and find a student living room unoccupied leather sofas and a low center table with a fake potter succulent.

I sit on the edge of one and quickly opened my backpack, because yes, I have a printed copy of my schedule and the classrooms I'm having them, I also consider taking my headphones out, but that would just block everyone, and I need to ask people if they know where... classroom 1089 is. I scan my schedule and realize the class starts in 10 min, and I wanted to be there at least 5 minutes early.

I abruptly stand from my seat snatch my unclosed backpack and start speed walking, until I see an open elevator I just
decide to go in.

-"5 floors?! Why are there so many?" I question out loud, my old school basically consisted of 3 rooms, a cafeteria, and two classrooms.
I click the first floor since this is the floor is just the ground floor.

I desperately get off the elevator accidentally bumping into a blonde girl.

-"Sorry!" I look at her and wow... Blue eyes pink plump lips, and a supermodel body. She was beautiful.

-"No problem sweetheart." She smiled at me, but I had to move on.

1,000
Said a big golden plaque on a wall.
This must be it, I walk along the endless hallways. 1065.....1073....1083, 84...89
1089!!!!

I enter the room and everyone is standing up, the teacher hasn't arrived. A calmness I have never felt before took over me. I look around the walls of the room, searching for a clock, and when I finally see it, it's 8:25 am, five minutes early.