𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙄𝙄

Remus was about to leave the room, even if it destroyed him to do so, Stella deserved someone better, someone normal, not a monster like him.

Before he could do so, Stella's voice interrupt him and never in a million years he thought he would hear her say what he most terrified him. 

"Remus, I know... I know your secret..." He turned to se her, surprise and fear in his eyes, she was looking at him straight in the eye, he could see tears about to drop from her beautiful eyes.

 "Your secret never mattered to me, Remus... I-I love you for who you are, werewolf or not." Stella says, and he never thought he could fall even more in love for her but his insecurities took upon him.

"Stella please... You cannot love me, there are others who can give you far more." He sees her shaking her head and the firsts tears are now rolling down her cheeks, his heart broke just at the view.

"No, I won't let you push me away like this. You are everything to me, I've never felt this way towards anyone and I don't think I ever will because, no one is you, Remus Lupin."

"Fuck, I live for you, Rem.

And I won't let anything come in between us."

Author Note:

Well, that was something.

This scene comes to my mind everytime I think of this story so I needed to publish it. If you write about this idea, feel free to use this part, with the respective credits ofc :)

See ya