𑁍・𝓛𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤 :𝟷𝟺🍒

• xochitl gomez  ♡

• xochitl gomez  ♡

a few months has passed, xochitl and Y/N had been getting closer in the past few months. Y/N had been helping xochitl with her studies since she almost failed one subject.

"Hey Y/N!!"

Xochitl then hugs Y/N tightly and kisses her cheeks, its normal to Y/N now since xochitl does that to her everytime, Y/N smiled and hugged her back "hello!"

Y/N went in while xochitl guides her to her room "you changed your room style, cool" Y/N stated and xochitl just smiled at the girl "thanks Y/N"

"This is where we will be studying" she shows Y/N their study room "wows it's cool" they both then smile at each other

Y/N hasn't been going to xochitl 's house alot since she's to lazy to walk to her house, so they just study at the library.

"You have alot of books" said Y/N, xochitl took her seat "So shall we start now beautiful?" Xochitl loves flirting with Y/N alot so Y/N is used to it now

the smart girl just chuckled at her "Oh well then let's start." 

few hours passed by, they both got hungry and decided to order pizza.

"Hey do you want pizza?" Xochitl asked the other girl "yea sure" xochitl then took her phone and ordered pizza

"man i don't have patience, i want pizza right now so bad"  xochitl has been craving for some pizza , so she couldn't wait

"dummie just wait" Y/N said, while waiting for the pizza xochitl kept annoying Y/N while Y/N is trying to stay calm

"c'mon i know you have a crush on me" Y/N was trying to stay calm when she said that because Y/N had develop feelings for her but doesn't know if she likes girls.

she kept it a secret from her.

"Don't be that cocky—" she replied to xochitl, she just laughed and kissed her cheeks.

Xochitl then went down stairs to get the pizza since it was already here.

Y/N was going to alot of stages when xochitl said that, shes overthinking alot about what the girl said.

"pizza's here!" Xochitl said and placed the pizza on the desk "Looks yummy" the other girl said.

She sat besides me and smiled "Y/N, i have something to confess." Y/N was getting more and more nervous "what is it...?" The girl asked

"I like you."  The words that went out of xochitl 's mouth.

They looked at each other before their lips met, Y/N thought it was wrong to kiss xochitl.

"Uhm I'm sorry i shouldn't have done that, i should leave." Y/N takes all of her stuff and puts it in her bag "No it's totally okay—" Xochitl tried stopping Y/N but she couldn't.

"Fuck this is all my fault." Xochitl said in her mind

" Xochitl said in her mind