Oopsies🤭

It was the night the knights would be knighted. Ambrosius was confident, however Ballister was not. We all know the deal. Blah blah blah, horse ride over there Ambrosius get knighted blah blah Ballister get knighted oops nevermind queen dead.

Ballister was set up. He didn't know what to do. Something about Ambrosius chopping his arm off. The gloridome TV news thing fell as we know and ballister had to run.

[Insert cool montage music)

Ballister made his weird mechanical arm thing while thinking about if there was a way to get people to believe he was innocent. But then..

Bang. Bang. Bang.

Someone was at the door. Ballister was hesitant but grabbed a weapon just in case. He opened the door to... nothing? Maybe he was hearing thi-

"Hey boss." It was the pink haired girl we all know and love, Nimona.

"Woah!" Ballister worriedly held the broken bottle he grabbed earlier up to her face (probably as a threat) and she just pushed it down.

"I'm loving the evil lair.. the murder wall and the smell of sadness, I'm assuming that's you, really pulls it all together." Nimona said as she walked around the tower.

"That is not a murder wall! Also, what?" Ballister (as you can tell) was very confused by this and wondering why she was here. "Who are you? And, why are you here?" The question we all know in popular things.

"Nimona pleasure to meet you, I'm here about the job" Nimona smiled like Ballister knew exactly what she was talking about.

"What job?" Ballister low key had no idea what she was talking about.

"To be your sidekick! You know, help you do what ever it takes to get revenge on the bloody, cold hearted world that rejected you, commit crimes, murder!" Nimona was very committed to her actions when she talked.

"I don't need a sidekick." Ballister-

"Every villian needs a sidekick." Nimona smirked.

"I'm not a villain!" Four words ballister would never say in the future of this book.