46|"Eyes up babe"

"You guys ready?" The photographer asked.

"Yeah. We're ready." I said adding a smile to the end.

I started to take off the white cotton robe and it revealed the black kelvin Clein underwear and bra.

When I looked at the mirror in front of me, I saw Ace from the reflection of the mirror. His back to me.

He took of his robe- fuck me.

His torso wasn't covered but his lover half had black jeans and the Calvin Klein boxers showing the waist band of it.

His back muscles flexed. My eyes seemed to do their own thing. They slowly trailed form his back to his ass that surprisingly look good not gonna lie.

Well shit. He was beautiful. No doubt.

He turned around and my eyes met his through the mirror.

His eyes left mine as they trailed down my my body. A small smirk grew on his lips.

My heart felt like it was beating out my chest, when he started walking towards me.

Closer and closer, the more my nerves picked up.

He was close enough to where I could feel his body heat.

"You sure, you want to do this?" He asked again.

"Yeah. I'm sure. I'm mean you seen me with less clothed before." I said and he grinned.

"Don't flatter yourself, Ace."

"What? Your body is a killer." He said grinnung and I playfully rolled my eyes with smiled.

"Lets begin." The photographer said with a smile and we started asking our way towards the shooting area.

I could feel his eyes on me.

"Eyes up babe." I jokingly said looking over my shoulder and he smirked.

"Yes ma'am." He said and I smiled.

"Okay, so the vision for this shoot is physical touch a slight bit of sensuality." My eyes widened at the girl photographer. "And we'll take some cute fun pictures as well. This will be going in a magazine for Calvin Klein and may be a cover page.." And we both nodded in agreement.

"Sound good to me." Ace said from next to me.

I nodded.

"We good to go?"

Ace and I agree.

"Okay so for this first part, I need you, Ace to carry her and Naomi your legs will be around his waist and you can place your hands anywhere on his upper half." She I formed.

"Okay." I said and we both started getting ready.

"Can I?" Ace asked before touching me.

I nodded.

He raised his eyebrow and I knew he wanted me to say it.

"Yes, you can." I said.

"That's better." He whispered. The moment his hands touched my bare skin, my body was on fire, acting a certain way.

He picked me up like it was the easiest thing for him to do and his hands were on my thighs for support.

I wraped my legs around him.

I placed my on hand around his neck and the other on his hard tattooed chest.

I fixed my posture and looked down into his eyes. I couldn't think straight.