Practice makes Perfect.

Clara worried at her bottom lip as she stood before the entrance to the studio. It was her first day of rehearsal with the band, and the anxiety she was feeling was overwhelming, possibly worse than her final year performance.

When she had gotten home last night after her audition, her and few college friends went out to celebrate. She had promised to have only one or two drinks but as the night went on and her friends being the influence they were, Clara woke up with a severe hangover and a sickly feeling in her stomach. The nausea was only made worse by the heavy anxiety she was experiencing. She prayed no one would pick up on her late night and that she wouldn't fuck up the whole routine especially in front of Taylor Swift.

She still was finding it hard to comprehend that she would be touring with the biggest popstar on the planet. In fact she couldn't believe it, and when she woke up this morning, she had thought it was all a dream. But here she was now, standing in front of the studio as she allowed reality to settle within her.

This is really happening...

Another thing she thought wasn't real was Taylor liking one of her old TikTok videos from nearly a year ago. She didn't think much of it asides that the singer had liked her least favorite video of herself playing the guitar. She had means to remove the video at the time but forgot all about it. Now her phone was constantly buzzing in her pocket as waves of comments and followers came in. She thought maybe the singer was doing her a solid and gaining her more attraction by liking her video, which she was super grateful for.

"Hey you!" A sweet female voice called out behind her. Clara turned around and her mouth went dry as her eyes landed on Taylor Swift jogging up towards her. Her nerves only sky rocketed then. She was wearing a baseball cap that tucked in her blonde bangs and her cheeks were slightly flushed from the cold air that especially nipped at her pink nose. She was dressed causally with black leggings that hugged her legs and an oversized grey sweater. Her bright vibrant blue eyes looked into Clara's brown ones. God she was effortlessly stunning. "Are you heading in-" She paused mid sentence and furrowed her eyebrows. After a moment a playful smile tugged at her lips. "Late night?"

Clara's eyes widened and she felt her body heat with embarrassment. "I-um-Oh god, is it really that obvious?" she sighed.

Taylor sarcastically tutted shaking her head. "Clara Ross, first day on the job and you come in hungover."

Clara's toes curled by the way Taylor said her name in that teasing tone. It was ridiculously sexy especially with that mischievous look in her blue eyes. A smirk then began to play at the corners of Taylor's soft lips and Clara couldn't stop her eyes from darting there. She chewed the inside of her mouth as butterflies fluttered inside of her. She placed the feeling on being starstruck and nothing more. "I was supposed to have only one, but my friends can be...persuasive." she admitted. "Do I look bad?"

Taylor giggled. "Oh yes terrible..." she jokingly dragged.

Clara rubbed at her temple. "Oh god, I hope Erica doesn't fire me." The last thing she needed was for people to find out she came into work hungover on her first day. A reputation like that could ruin her.

Taylor hummed, her blue eyes still glistening in playfulness. "Well, technically Erica works for me so in some roundabout corporate way that makes me your boss and I'm not going to fire you for going out and celebrating. Which, thanks for the invite by the way."

Clara smiled at how unserious she was, for someone who was a household name and had sold millions of her albums, she was incredibly down to earth and humble. "Then thank you, Boss. Had I known you were free, I would've invited you along." Of course she was joking, it's not as if Taylor Swift who she met for like twenty minutes yesterday would've came to her celebratory party.