The Teacher From Room 304

Today was an important day for me, it was my first day as a teacher, i've always wanted to give children more knowledge about a lot of things. I got the job few weeks later and i felt like this was my first step on being successful towards my dream ever since i was a child, im ready.

I got ready and built my confidence to face my students, i commuted to go to the school im working at. Few minutes i arrived at my destination and went in, "Maam y/n!" a teacher called me. I looked at the teacher and greeted her, "Pleasant morning ma'am yuna!" Ma'am Yuna was the one who reccomended me this school, she also helped me with the interviews, im thankful for her. "Congratulations! you're a teacher now." Maam yuna told me and patted me. "Thank you maam, if it wasnt for you i couldnt get this." Maam yuna chuckled. "It was your own knowledge dear, im happy for you." I smiled softly towards maam yuna, she was like my second mother. She showed me around the school and gave me tips that i should do and follow, after some few hours the bell rang and we had to go to our assigned classes, maam yuna waved goodbye at me and she went to her class. I walked up the stairs since my class was 305, i reached the classroom.. i took a deep breath and opened the door, the students looked at me and they all we're doing their own businesses.. "Good morning class." I said while the students stood up and greeted me too. "Good morning ma'am!", "You all may sit down, im happy to meet all of the students in section star." I smiled at the energetic students. "Well let's start with introductions! I am Y/N L/N, you may call me maam y/n." you wrote your name on the board for the students, you looked at them and one of your students yelled, "Maam y/n you look pretty!!" You got flustured and smiled. Hours passed by and your class was noisy and energetic, The teacher from room 304 opened the door of your classroom. "Maam please quiet down your classroom its noisy, my class is getting disturbed." the grumpy-handsome teacher said, he had indigo hair and indigo eyes.. he looked handsome but why so grumpy... "Oh, sorry to bother your class sir." i replied at him. He closed the door and left us, "Lets settle down class, we're disturbing the other classes." i said to my students. "Sir Scara is so strict and always grumpy, he's scary..." one of the students said. "Thats true i heard that from my brother too, he just talked to his classmate and he got detention for it!" You were listening to your students and you sighed, "class thats enough, those are bad comments." you said and the classes got quieter. You agree with your students but you gotta put up your good teacher side.