Electric Touch

ITS 805

AND I SEE TWO HEADLIGHTS

electric touch, taylor swift. feat fob

Stella Torres needed something. She wasn't sure what she needed just yet, but she knew she needed something. Something to bring her back to life. She had a feeling that it would be found. Stella Torres was a smart girl and she would hunt down what she needed to bring her back to life. She didn't need a muse for her next album, but that would be pretty epic too.

Leah Williamson wanted thrill and excitement in her life. She wanted adrenaline to be constantly running through her veins. Leah didn't want a broken heart, she didn't need that. She wanted something new, the world was already in shambles so what else was she supposed to do?

In comes, Keira Walsh. Manchester City Midfielder had known Stella Torres her whole life. They had been best friends since primary and despite having two different ambitions in life, they defied all rules and regulations. Stella and Keira were troublemakers and a source of laughter wherever they went.

Keira Walsh had been friends with Leah Williamson since both of them joined The Lionesses. Keira knew what Leah wanted, she had tried to set Leah up with the perfect prospects for her but they all failed. She was faulted in her matchmaking skills. There was one person she was left to try Leah with. And who did that one person happen to be?

Our favourite national treasure... (No, Not David Attenborough)

THE national treasure

Stella Torres.

Starring....

beabadoobee as 

'stels', she/her, rockstar

Don't Look Back In Anger by oasis

@pinksidekick

leah williamson as

'lee', she/her, footballer

Lover by Taylor Swift

@leahwilliamsonn 

woso & mentioned as themselves 

authors note 💌

there will be no stelleah slander in this household 😠

ok byee

love u, 

val xoxo