001. stella rocks!

Stella Torres ran from her bed to the sofa in the living room of her London apartment, donning her worn Paramore sweatshirt, she didn't entirely know what she would be getting herself into once she joined that zoom call. Keira Walsh was the matchmaker for most of her single friends. Her two best friends were perfect for each and she had a plan for getting them together. The Zoom call was just step one for operation Steleah.

Stella set up her laptop onto her coffee table and sat with her apartment on show. Guitars on her pale purple walls and her collectibles from various fandoms on shelves. Her whole apartment, gave off a Lizzie Mcguire and Buffy The Vampire Slayer feel at once. The girl didn't really know what she was getting herself into once she had hit join on the link Keira had sent her. She clicked it either way, it could be fun! 

"Stels! You made it and you look like shit" Keira said as Stella's pixels focused and refocused, connecting her fully to the call. She could make out that the girls with her on the call were from The Lionesses. Stella still didn't know how to use zoom but she had used it to talk to her younger brother Elijah, during the lockdown last year.

"Wow, you can talk Keira" She replied rubbing her eyes, her french plaits had bits falling out from her sleep last night and her glasses on her face made her look like a total nerd. The two had a back and forth with each other, Lionesses giggling at their interactions. 

"You two are always like this and it never fails to make me laugh" Fellow Manchester resident, Georgia Stanway says to the two.

"What can I say? I'm just multi-talented. Miss Stanway" Stella tells her through laughter.

"Rockstar and all round weirdo" Ella chimes in with a laugh

"Tooney, I thought we were married, what the fuck?" Stella chuckles "I want a divorce now you've said that"

"Leaves more Stella for me then" Alessia says as she giggles to herself

As everyone natters in the chat, Stella notices a familiar blonde who has been quiet for most of the time. She tilts her head when she notices her, Stella is confused why she's so quiet but if she was a part of the team maybe she just didn't like technology that much.

Stella sends a quick message to Keira asking her who that is.

stels😉😉

stels😉😉

yo ginge

keeeria💞‼️

yo shawty🥶

stels😉😉

who's miss broody in the corner?

keeeria💞‼️

oh that's leah

why😉

you think she's fit??

stels😉😉

kys :)

nawh because she is

keeeria💞‼️

and she's your type babe

stels😉😉

again kys

what does she like, i feel bad for her just being quiet

keeeria💞‼️

she loves lord of the rings like you

oh and taylor swift

stels😉😉

PERF

THANK YOU XXXXX

keeeria💞‼️

anytime babe xxxxx

Stella puts down her phone and fidgets in her seat, pulling at the sleeves on her sweatshirt. Looking at the people in her computer again, she smiled knowing that all these people were great characters.

"Anyone watched Lord of The Rings?" She asked with a happy tone in her voice. Leah's eyes immediately lit up at the mention of her favourite film series.

"I do!" Leah said breaking down her stoic persona and having a smile on her face. Everyone spoke in agreement how it was such a good series and way better than other fantasy series out there.

By the time that the call had ended, Leah had been happier than before she joined, getting to talk to people who she hasn't seen in a while rather than being alone.

Stella was more awake and left the call with a good-ish feeling in her stomach. She had throughly enjoyed the laughs she had with The Lionesses.

📍yo mum's bed

liked by keirawalsh, ellatoone and 2345 others

pinksidekick: stella rocks!

alessiarusso99: had fun with you babe!

> pinksidekick: my new wife👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

> ellatoone: i'm taking the hypothetical kids

> pinksidekick: then i'm taking 3/4 of your hypothetical assets

> lucybronze: Ella you didn't sign the hypothetical prenup so Stel has the right

> pinksidekick: cheers @lucybronze, love you bae xx

leahwilliamsonn: The best Lord of the rings character is.....?

> pinksidekick:  aragorn.

authors note 💌

heyyyyy......