𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 ||𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

Kaigaku's POV

I went to the room where Zenitsu and gramps was in.I opened the door and saw Zenitsu was sitting in front of gramps and there were table there.

Beside gramps someone I don't know was sitting...

I sat beside Zenitsu but little bit closer then I usually sit...

Because...I don't know..I...
My mind was blurry with an unknown
Feelings...

Jigiro's POV

I saw Kaigaku was sitting closer to Zenitsu then usual....beside me there was a young man who is in his 19 or 20.....he was from the Demon Slayer Corp.....

Zenitsu's POV

I was looking at the ground then I heard gramps voice.I looked up and He started,"You two might be wandering who is this young man...he

is from the Demon Slayer Corp.He has a mission but he doesn't have a home to stay in......so I told him to stay at my place....but because there are only three bed room in this house and I was thinking let him stay at Kaigaku's room since that room is pretty comfortable for a guest....so for that Kaigaku....you will be sleeping at Zenitsu's room.... don't worry his bed enough for two peoples so yeah...

Kaigaku said,But- I said,"No excuses"And this can also better you two's relationship...

(Not in that way,Jigoro doesn't know about this bl thing....that happening with Kaigaku and Zenitsu....🤫🤫🤫😏😏)

No one's POV

At night,Zenitsu and Kaigaku was sitting next to each other on the futon...then Zenitsu said,Y-You know
W.. what I....I'm gonna sleep on the floor you can sleep in the bed...
There were awkward quietness in the room......then Kaigaku broke the silence and told, "No"...

Zenitsu was shocked....but then said, "What.. Kaigaku then grabbed Zenitsu's hand and looked at him in the Golden haired boy's eyes.....then told, I said don't sleep on the floor....

You....can sleep on the bed with me...
And we can sleep far away from each other.....