EP(2)

.
.
.

Author POV

Beomgyu and Gaeul entered the crowdy entrance of their college while talking to each other about different things.
They both stopped when they reached their lockers .

"Hey! Did you take the notes that Mr choi gave yesterday at class!" Gaeul said as Beomgyu nodded his head .

"Oh shit , I forgot to take the notes , can you please give me your notebook!" Gaeul said and the other guy rolled his eyes.

"Why you don't pay attention to class!" Beomgyu said , whining while taking out his notebook and give it to his best friend.

"Sorry , I promise I will from today" she said while taking the notebook from him. "You promised me for so many times but never did it, you're lucky Mr choi is our chemistry professor" Beomgyu said and closed his locker then faced away from the short haired girl to other side and started to walk away .

"Yeah, because Mr choi don't scold his students always at least he is not rude like Mr Shin" Gaeul said with rage in her voice because Professor Shin was not favourite of the students.

The other guy , who was walking beside her , chuckled and went to his classroom while Gaeul was mumbling under her breath About Mr shin .

Beomgyu walked inside the classroom and went to his seat and sat down. The short haired girl come and sat down beside him as well and started to write down the notes on her notebook.

Beomgyu was reading a book until a Guy throw a paper ball at him which made his way toward the guy .

"What do you want!" He said , more like yell but his tone was low so it's doesn't make the guy scared of him but instead he started to laugh .

"Nothing nerd" the guy said while laughing . Beomgyu looked down at his book with a sad pout as Gaeul was glaring at the guy .

Well it's was a regular thing that happened with Beomgyu. He get insulted for being a nerd and always being shy . He can't say anything back because even if he did then it will never work on those Brats .

The guy again throw a paperball at Beomgyu but Someone grab the paperball before it went to Beomgyu. The black haired guy looked up to see his professor .

"I think you need to learn your manners that you shouldn't mess your classroom right and bully someone?" Soobin said with a eyebrow raise as the guy shut his mouth after all , soobin is their professor.

Soobin throw the paper ball at the trash can and went to his table and place his files and books down at the table and looked up to his students.

"Good morning class, I hope you guys are doing well , not just bullying someone like this Dumbo" soobin said with a smile as the whole class laugh at the guy , who felt ashamed.

Beomgyu smiled while looking at his book then he looked up to Gaeul to saw she was still taking the notes .

"Anyway guys , attention to me, I am starting the class" soobin said and turned to the white board and pull down the projector screen which was placed at the top of broad.

"I want the class to be silent and just listen to me only , not side talks okay" soobin said with a Normal voice as the class replied yes .

He gave them a soft smile and turned to the screen again and Started his class . that's the reason he was favourite of most of the students.

Time skip

The class ended and soobin was arranging his things than when he was done he turned to his students.

"So I hope Class , you guys understand and enjoy today's lesson so see you guys later" He said and walked out of the class .

"Aww Professor choi is so handsome" one of the girl said as Beomgyu looked up and turned to them .

"Yeah you're right , I wish I can marry him" another girl Said as Beomgyu make a disgusted face and turned to Gaeul who was also making a disgusted face.

"I hope Mr choi is already married so he just don't get this types of wife" Gaeul said as Beomgyu smiled .

"How you know if professor choi is married or not , he might be single till now I guess" Beomgyu States as Gaeul nodded.

"Yeah might be because Professor never mention about this" She said while playing with her pen.

After some moments the next professor enter and started the next class .

Time skip

Beomgyu was walking out of the classroom with Gaeul beside him . They both was walking toward the cafeteria but they meet soobin at the way.

They did a light bow down to him as soobin bow down back at them with a smile which show his dimples and walked away.

"Gosh, I am saying who will marry this man will be the luckiest" Gaeul said

Beomgyu nodded at her words and enter the cafeteria.

At the end of the college.

Beomgyu's car stopped at Infront his mansion as he went out from his car and was walking toward his mansion suddenly his eyes caught up the new guy , who was standing at the balcony doing something.

Taehyun saw Beomgyu at there and he give him a small smile which made Beomgyu skipped a beat for no reason.

Beomgyu lightly bow down and smiled back at the older and run inside his mansion like an shy chick. Taehyun chuckled and continue what he was doing.

That's all for today part's hope u guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote for it and comment on it

Follow me if u hadn't.

Take care everyone 💞
.
.
.