Dio The Invader: part one

Sir Joestar pov:

It's about time that Mr. Brando's son arrives. It's a shame that the man that saved my life that day is dead, but I must stay positive for Jojo. "Sir Joestar, you're tearing up, do you need my handkerchief?" Oh, how could I forget Alison "No thank you Alison, you're more of a gentleman then Jojo." I joked, Alison gave a confused smile. An old friend of mine could not afford to raise her child, so she asked me and Mary to raise, of course we had to . We both knew that she was a terrible person and knew what she did to her first born, but it is unknown if that child is still alive today. "I can hear the carriage and horses, shall we get going?"

"We shall" I smiled at her as I held my elbow out for her, she'd accepted and wrapped her own elbow around mine while walking to the main door a maid came running to us "Sir joestar! Sir joestar! There's a fight going on outside!" The maid cried, I nodded in acknowledgment

"Alison, please wait here."

"Of course father"

Alisons Pov:

Dio Brando, that's the name of my new brother, huh? I don't know what to feel about this... this is really out of the blue, a new brother? But I must stay positive... I heard the door open, Father, Jojo and a blonde boy "You must be exhausted, Dio! It's been a long journey from london. You're a part of the family now.'' I heard my father say, "they will be your new servants," father pointed out a group of maids and butlers. "I work in trades and there are times that I have to leave the house for a while, I leave everything up to them." then he turned to me "Before I forget, this is your new sister Alison"

I'd curtsy to Dio "It's a pleasure to meet you Dio Brando"

"Likewise" Dio looked confused and uncomfortable while looking at me, I also start to feel uncomfortable under his gaze. Despite everything I kept a smile on my face. Father spoke up "Jojo and Alison also lost their mother and you all are the same age" father looked over at Jojo "Jojo it's time to let get over Danny, okay?"

"Yessir, if an unfamiliar dog ran up to me, I would be shocked as well" Jojo tried to understand. Did something happen to danny? I'll ask about it later. "Come Dio, I'll show you to your new room." Father spoke up once again, I should take a walk and let Dio settle in before getting to know him, before exiting the manshin.

"OUCH!" Jojo exclaimed in pain "Wrong again, Jojo! Thats the sixth time that you made that mistake. You say that you get it but you don't get it. But no matter how many times I teach you, you don't understand! Look at Dio 20 out of 20!" I overheard the shouting across the room, poor Jojo if only I can help you with maths

It's almost dinner time for dinner, I wonder what we're going to eat? But that does not matter, it really tastes the same at least to me. It's probably a good idea to start walking to the dining hall, once I closed my door I noticed Dio walking towards me

"Hello Dio" I greeted him, "Hello Alison, I'm assuming that you are also going to the dining hall?"

"I am, mind if i join you to walk with you?" I asked with a smile, Dio smirked "Of course, sister" Why did he call me sister? Gross, As we started to walk "Sister, may I ask you something?" Eh.. why is he still calling me that? I mean we are now brother and sister but why say 'sister' like that? "You may."

"Are you really Sir Joestar's daughter?"

"Yes, why are you asking this?"

"I mean look at you, you don't look like Sir Joestar and Johnathan. your hair, eyes, facial shape, I don't like to start gossip but perhaps Sir Joestar had an affair before his late wife was alive." Dio said, I stopped and turned to him, everything went silent... who does this... BASTARD THINK HE HIS! Remember deep breaths, I took a deep breath then exhale "Oh look at that were here" before he could respond I walked in the dining hall. Looks like jojo is here "Hello Jojo" I greeted

"Oh, hi Alison, would you like to sit with me?"

"I would like to!"

He pulled out a chair for me to sit, once I sat down he pulled in the chair "Thank you Jojo" I smiled "Anytime Alison'' he'd smiled back, pulling a chair for himself "Looks like I'm not late" said father said while coming in the room "thank goodness, I didn't want to miss dinner with my lovely family" he sat down with a gentle smile, seconds later maids and butlers came in with dinner, steak and potatoes, great. Let's hope that Jojo has better table manners. Once we finale started eating and ignoring Jojo noises, I love Jojo but his table manners are like a pig, why do I sense this is the end of the joestar bloodli- "Whoops'' sheepishly whisper, father slammed his fist on to the dining table "YOU CALL YOURSELF A GENTLEMEN! YOUR MANNERS ARE BOORISH!" Father snapped his fingers "Clear Jojo's place"

"Wha-"

"That's enough dinner for you tonight, you will go to bed without supper! Head to your room immediately! Since Dio arrived, I realised that I have been too lenient on you all these years! Learn from Dio manners are perfect!" Father scaled very harshly. Jojo started to tear up and ran out of the room "Hmph, imbecile" Dio muttered, I glared at him, who does this guy think he is, whatever his plan is he better stop it's seriously pissing me off!

Before I go to my room, I must check up on Jojo since this is the first time I have seen Father scold Johnathan like that before, okay here I go "Jojo? May I come in?"

"Yeah, you may"

I entered the room and walked to his bed to sit on, once my eyes set on his face, I noticed that there was brown stuff on his face... "Jojo, were you eating chocolate?" I asked, he put on a guilty face, I sighed and brought out my handkerchief then wiped the chocolate "You know eating your problems won't make everything go away, right?" I chucked, he nodded and pulled me into a hug I hugged back, after a few minutes we both said goodnight, once I closed Johnathens door once again I noticed Dio leaning on the the wall "I don't think that Sir Joestar wants anybody visiting Johnathen tonight" Dio smirked "What are you going to do snitch? Be a little suck up to Sir Joestar?" I sneered, Dio clenched his fist in anger, I doubt he expected my remark. He made a 'tch' and left, he's going to get back at me, oh dear... but I must stay positive and keep my guard up.