ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Takes place a month or so before the events of new trauma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sannie" wooyoung whined sitting up in bed "yes jagiya" the older asked turning to look at him his shirt in his hand as he was getting changed. Wooyoung just sat on the bed a pout on his face and his bunny ears out.

"What's wrong" "cold" he whined "you want one of my hoodies don't you bunny" "yea" he muttered blushing slightly.

San grabbed a light blue hoodie from his closet and passed it to his pouting boyfriend "here you go love" he chuckled when the younger happily pulled it over his head.

"Yo, you two awake" Hongjoong knocked on the door opening it slightly "yes we're awake hyung"."Put a shirt on San" "I was getting changed when you walked in" "okay okay don't get your balls in a twist" he chuckled barely dodging the stuffed animal throw at him.

"Why" Wooyoung whined scrambling out of bed to grab the stuffed animal hugging it tightly "sorry bunny" San chuckled picking the shorter up. "Put a shirt on" the younger whined "why" "cause it's gross" "it wasn't gross the other night" "SAN".

The maknae wiggled out of the olders arms and ran out of the room stumbling down the hallway almost falling down the stairs. "Wow wow bunny boy why are we running" yeosang stopped him in the hallway "San is saying weird shit again" "why am I not surprised".

"DID YOU SAY BUNNY BOY" Jongho launched himself down the hallway "hi jonie" "hi woonie" the youngest maknaes cat ears twitching happily.

"Can we play please please please" "ask your boyfriend" "ask me what" mingi asked sticking his head out from the kitchen "can me and woonie play please" "after breakfast". "Why""your not running around on an empty stomach come eat" mingi instructed guiding the two hybrids into the kitchen.

"Hi bunny boy" hongjoong smiled ruffling the hybrid's hair, the youngers ears moved back and he glared at the leader "do not call me bunny boy" "jongho did" "that's different".

A small meow came from the floor and a cat started climbing up hongjoong's leg "hi seonghwa" he smiled holding the cat in his arms.

Mingi passed the maknaes a plate of pancakes each and watched them "slow down jojo we have all day so you can play together" "but hyung" he whined "slow down or you don't get to play until later" "meanie" he mumbled.

"We play now please please please" "yes you can play but don't get in the way and no going outside" "yay thank you I love you" jongho hugged his boyfriend and ran off with wooyoung.

"Someone please explain to me why there is a bunny pinning down a kitten in the hallway" San sighed sitting on the counter "mingi said the kids could play now get off the counter" hongjoong poked him with a wooden spoon "sorry dad"San jumped from the counter almost missing the hit from the spoon.

"Ow" he rubbed his head "don't call me dad now eat" "yes sir" he saluted and sat at the table.

. . .

Around an hour later jongho walked into the living room with a bunny wooyoung in his arms. "Hey did something happen" yunho asked looking at them from where he sat on the floor with yeosang in his lap. "I think hes just tired" he said sitting on a bean bag in the corner letting the bunny hop around and lay down on his lap.

Soon San walked into the room as well soaking wet from helping mingi with the dishes. "Why are you so wet hyung" "mingi shows no mercy" he chuckled sitting next to jongho running a hand over wooyoungs fur.

The bunny hopped into his lap and lay down getting comfortable "I'm gonna take him upstairs see ya" San smiled and stood up walking upstairs to his and wooyoungs room.