17. ALYA

I can't believe it but his crying. He won't let me go.

The feeling was real,I missed him,I was angry with him and he didn't want to seem to let go of me,after what I said to him. I let go of the suitcase handle and my hands suddenly found themselves around his head and I gently felt his black hair.

This man did things to me and for once he was just trying to protect his mate. Honestly I never liked it when we argued alot.

"I fucked up,I'm sorry. It's just that I didn't save you and Iris, it hurts me she might be dead and Leon would be furious once he finds out about the accident." His voice a sounding colder but in a more sorrowful way. I already missed her.

"But why hate Deacon? He saved my life Kane. Obviously you need help sometimes." I asked quietly and he got up to his feet and gazed down on me. Damn he was tall.

"Did you expect me to believe he was shifter? Besides I hate it when a man touches my woman. It's derespectful in front of an Alpha like me." I gladly smirked at his statement.

"Of course that news shocked me aswell." I fold my arms against my chest. I senced arguments about to be debated on.

"Yeah and I wouldn't want to argue with you right now. Plus that shit will deal with it tomorrow." My eyes twitch at him,he read my mind again. Just before I could roar at him he gently pulled me to his chest and I find myself gasping quietly as he slowly caressed my cheek.

I'm not playing his romantic games tonight.

I gave him a stiff look and his lips formed a smile I'd never seen before, for once he looked gentle.

"You look adorable when your mad." I looked away from him and my cheeks blush red hot. I'm not falling for it,no I wont.

"Is this some kind of joke for you to try to please me like that? Sphh I'm still upset with you and your Alpha charms won't fool me this time Kane." I passed by him as I heared a growl echo in the room I found myself carried up on Kane's shoulder without warning. Such strength made my skin crawl, his tall figure even making it harder to convince him to put me down as I beat his bare back but he wouldn't budge at all,it was impossible with this man and I found myself smiling about it!

Your nuts Alya.

I was surprised he didn't toss me on his bed but rather took me to another room. "You've been a naughty mate lately." He grunts and I huff till he slaps my ass against my leggings, I squirmed and scream out loud and he laughed dangerously when his large opened the door to another room.

It was dark till he turned on the lights. It looked to be another bedroom, I always thought it was a storage room or some creepy room. I found myself excited at this point.

He gently put me on a small table and I meet his glowing orbs once more,he was in his shorts and I let my eyes wonder down to his tattoo and ripped biceps together with those perfectly abs. I forgot how to breath really. He pressed his arms against the white walls and blocked me from looking anywhere else but his face.

I snort my face away. Not tonight Wolfy.

"Ooh really, moments ago you wanted to leave me,yet your here with your man. Sweetheart your so undecided." I look through his glowing eyes that pierced through my soul.

"Huh, yet,your the man who cried for me like a desperate puppy." I laugh at him and his glare becomes dark on me that I lost the courage to laugh.

He pushes himself between my legs,closing the air between us as he placed his long fingers under my chin and his glare on me.

"Never mention that to anyone not even our children." He warned me and that made me shiver. Had he never cried before? It's normal for people, isn't it?

"Not for me though, it showed your my weakness to everything sweetheart,losing you to another would hurt me and it would make our bond even weaker and I can't fucking allow that can I?" He spoke in a fight tone that made my legs shake a little.

"No. You can't, because I'm yours and only yours. I was just afraid you would never listen to me,even if I was Luna." I spoke in a sorry tone. "Kane you never let me speak out and it just hurt me you have to risk your life for me." My eyes suddenly become all wet with tears as I felt his cheek.

His hands are now off the walls and directly land on my face. "I'm Alpha Alya. I have to take risks for you forever, I'm just afraid you would get hurt just like Leon and Iris. What would happen if you got hurt instead. Believe me something else in me would grow stronger than I could imagine and that something is regret." He closed his eyes gently pulled my hand up and kissed it.

"It would pain me more than you think. That why I need you safe at all cost. But if it makes you happy doing Luna stuff,I will gladly teach you step by step." He opened his eyes, a faint smile crossed my lips. "Nothing will happen to me Alpha. I'm sorry for almost leaving you." Kane nods his head and breathes out.

"I should be the one saying sorry. From now on I won't hide what I'm feeling." I tilt my head. "Promise?" And his low laughter filled my ears.

"Promise."

And we both leaned in for a kiss,he took advantage of my lips as usual,being the dominant one,I wrapped my hands around his neck and he grabbed my ass to carry me up and I wrap my legs around his hard waist. My lips where wet that ever as he slowly dug his tongue in,I moaned with pleasure and my leggings got a bit uncomfortable, within minutes I was in my underwear and bra, Kane looked at me as though he would eat me when he placed me on his bed,the warm sheets against my back and him on top of me. He lightly kissed my lips and he dragged his lips down to the nape of my nake where my toes curled and my body shivered.

"Yes." I quietly squirmed out and he breathed against my neck. This might be it,the first stage is just within his taking.

"Alya..." He groan out as he lightly licked my leck with his warm tongue. I open my lustful eyes and I know my wolf could hear my racing heart beat.

He licked it again and growled.

"Fuck. I need to mark you."

___________________________________

Thank you for reading loves!

This is my favorite chapter so far!

Do vote and comment!