03: The Day He said "I Do"

♥️♥️♥️ The Day He said "I Do" ♥️♥️♥️

Continuation.........

The story is based of the author's imagination. It's based on TharnType series cast of characters relationship but I used the real name of them.

Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat (Tharn) -as Himself

Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong (Type) -as Himself

Maria (Thanya) -as Mew's Little Sister

Tong (Thorn) -as Mew's Older Brother

》Part III (Finale)《

Someone's POV

I watched him as he lost his consciousness and fell on my grave, I ran unto him and immediately shrug his shoulders while calling his name.

"Gulf! Gulf! Wake up, C'mon open your eyes!, Help please....please help me! Call an ambulance." I screamed while crying and begging but none of them hear nor paid attention to me, to us---. "HELP PLEASE, I'M BEG--". my words cut when I heard him calling my name.

"Me-Mew--My l-love, no need to c-call for help." he said while smiling.

"No Darling, you need to--" he cut me off.

"I'm t-tired, So much tired a-and I-I miss you, I w-want to be with you a-again." he uttered but I can't help but to cry seeing the one I love suffering like this.

"What do you mean darling?". I ask him.

"Take me, T-take me with you." I was stunned for a moment hearing those words comming from his mouth...

"No! You should live, I can't take you yet love." I object to him but he just look at me.

"I'm already o-old and sick, I'll die sooner or later.... I c-can't endure the pain of being alive but dying i-inside, my l-lov---". With his last breathe he said those words and closed his eyes.....

.............

Third Person's POV

As soon as Gulf closed his eyes...... His soul separated from his body but he's happy because he can finally be with his love. While on the other side , Mew's soul is hugging Gulf's lifeless body. He's crying so hard, so hard that the heaven is also crying with him. It rain so hard yet his cries are even harder, mourning for his man, the man he love more than his life.

"My love." Gulf's called out Mew to make him notice that he is beside him.

"D-darling?". He ask out of nowhere while still hugging Gulf's dead human body.

"I'm here you asshole, Mew." said Gulf and start to laugh but Mew still unmoving. So, Gulf start caressing Mew's hair and this time Mew is finally back to his self. He slowly turn his head up to see the person who touch him but then he's already expecting that the person is--

"My love, look at me I miss you." said Gulf while smiling and waiting for Mew to hug him and that time Mew began to cry because his expectation turns into reality. He immediately turn his gaze into Gulf as he get up and hug his darling. A yearning hug comming from him. Gulf immediately hug him tightly like he's not letting him go.

"I miss you so much, Darling. Please tell me that this is real." said Mew while crying into Gulf's shoulder.

"Yes, it's real. I'm already dead and Now I can be with you again but this time we'll not be apart because we will be together from now until forever love." Gulf uttered those words to Mew.

"Yes, Us, Together, Forever." Mew mubbled and crashed his lips into Gulf's lips.

-THE END-

Note: Please leave a comment if you liked this final chapter and your thoughts about this story. Did you get excited and cry? Again, Thank you for reading this final chapter. This is a great great great great great story.

The Author of this AU is Coreen Amethyst Soleil.