the beginning of the girl who lived in a 'dream'

There was a normal family in Texas,(2002) a mom, dad , little brother and a little girl. The little girls name was Jezelle, The parents were very strict and overprotective. She didnt like it that much. She really liked to sing and really liked music. Her dad worked at a car shop, brand new cars were there. His boss he didn't pay him sometimes. It was not the best job...

(Jezelle speaking)
When I turned 12, I got a electric guitar. At first I didn't liked it, but than I tried to play it and now it's my hobby. One time my dad had a friend from his job, they were from Germany. he was coming with his family to our house! He had two sons, Tom and Bill. They were twins. At first I thought they were weird and shy, but than they were becoming my friends, They had a band called 'tokiohotel'. In the band there was two more boys, Gustav and Georg. They are  from Germany too. Than they asked me "do you want to join our band?" I said yes! I was really happy bc when I was younger I always wanted a band. Tom and Bill were 13 than, Gustav 14, and Georg the oldest 15. I was the youngest and still. Then I was 12. Then I learned German, We made our first song 'durch den monsun" everyone liked it! I was the closest with tom, he was like my brother. Like other ones too but with him like other feeling. My parents were very overprotective bc they were boys, but I didn't care! I sneaked out with them, They are my bestfriends.

Many girls were jealous, and in school wasn't the best...