bullying and jealousy

My life wasn't the best, everyone said im 'the girl who lives her dream' but it wasn't my dream life. Strict parents, bullying in school, jealousy. And even more. The girls were jealous of me bc I was famous and had fans, and they shipped me and tom bc we were close to eachother, this was in high school when I was 14. Than I was trying to sing with bill at our new song 'schrei' People really liked my voice, so I singed and played my electric guitar. When somebody was bullying me or being touchy, Tom was always protecting me. I think I had than a little crush on him. But idk about him, he had really much girls a eye in him. So I thought I could never be his girlfriend, so I gave up.

Then Tom had a girlfriend, I was crying when I found out.

BUT then Bill came in my room and said "JEZ WHAT HAPPEND ARE YOU OKAY?!" he seemed very worried, I said " yes im ok" he said " no your not what happend?" SO I said what's the problem and he helped me, we tried everything that he could breakup with that rat. Her name was Hailey, even her name is like disgusting... we were trying with Bill, spying on them and stuff. Nothing helped so we gave up.

A few months past by Tom texted me and said "so I broke up with Hailey" I was so happy and I telled Bill he was freaking out, and said "well the thing is I did it" I was so happy i hugged him. Idk how he did it but it was crazy. So I texted Tom " I'm so sorry" and buyed him his favorite things and he wasn't even that sad, he said " your the best Jez, love you" I blushed so hard and said " love you too Tom" he looked deap in my eyes, his eyes are so beutiful. He said "I like your eyes" and I said nothing and almost kissed?! I was screaming inside.

Gustav just watched us like we were crazy, we realized and he scared us so much. BUT STILL LIKE WHAT IF YOUR CRUSH SAYS THAT TO YOU?

(Tom speaking to bill)
I think im into Jezelle, he is so gorgeous woman. I will never have her so beutiful and smart little cutie.
Bill: "yeah she is pretty but what if she is into you?"
I said with a sad face "never, in my dreams...."
Bill: "what if you are in your dreams and she likes you?" I said " SHE LIKES ME ?" I almost fainted and said " IM GONNA ASK HER OUT!!!"
Bill: "your crazy! Jez is not like other girls, she likes if somebody is first flirting with her and slowly being a girlfriend" I was excited.

*Next day*
(Jezelle speaking)
So I couldn't sleep bc what happend to Tom and me, I was really happy. But tomorrow is the interview. I hope it goes well bc last time I had almost a fight with that interviewer, she was rude to Gustav and said "how gained you so much weight?" and laughed.

I was so mad and Bill saw it and he looked at me worried. I have anger issues, I could punch somebody in a second who is rude to me. And Bill knew that bc sometimes I have a fight in school with somebody... but now it's ok, I try to be nice and not rude to people. Maybe I'm rude bc of my parents how strict and overprotective they were.

We needed a bigger and a new apartment, this was so little and old. So Georg found one, it was looking better than this one. We are moving in I think on Wednesday, everyone has a room now. In this apartment I have only a room, Tom and Gustav. Georg and Bill are sleeping in the living room on two mattress. I hope that interviewer is a boy bc all the girls interviewers are rude to me, they are jealous. Like I mean im not gonna say "you can't date that boy" or something, like the boys are not mine... Like Georg has a girlfriend, she is so sweet we are good friends.

Tom came randomly in my room...
I said "so what's up"
he said " I just wanted to see your cute little face"
I was thinking is he drunk? But no it didn't seem like it. I think he is joking? Or this is normal as friends if they say your cute face? RIGHT?!
I said "oh ok" MAYBE IT WAS A LITTLE DRY?!
he said "who is cooking today? I hope you bc your so good at it pls can you cook for me, darling?"
I said " no im not gonna cook today..."i said it a little rude
He said " but your so beutiful and gorgeous pls cook for me only for me than one little breakfast?"
I said "fine, only if you not gonna be that weird..."
THAN HE SAID (I was so shocked)
"Oh i know you like it"
I said "shut up and I don't like it" I smirked
"Oh so you like it awww" he said smiling
"Your such a idiot" I said with a smiling face.
He said "oh ok" and smirked and said " are you free tonight?"
It was strange but I said
"Yeah, I'm free"
He said "I've got nothing to do and im bored, and I want go with somebody to a restaurant, Would you like to go with me?" He said smilingly
I was shocked and surprised I said " oh yeah sure I would love to!" I was so shocked. "But tomorrow was the interview?" I said, he said " no its not this month it's in September?" I said "oh, Gustav told me it's tomorrow" he said "nope, it's not tomorrow..?
I said " oh ok, I'm gonna sleep now WAIT ITS 2:00 PM?!?" he said "oh no, we need to wake up early, bc i need to go buy a new guitar for our concert, bc we are going on vacation in a few days, in this month is happening really much things" he said laughing. I said " yea and can you go now? I want to sleep" I said a little rude but joking.
He said " oh yeah sure, goodnight princess" I was shocked.