【𝐋𝐆|𝐒𝐗】unexpected heat.

alpha!jeff the killer x beta!reader (fem)
word count : 2,190
pov : First Person / reader
requested by Salvy_Deldroid
content warning ; omegaverse AU, rough sex, potentially intense dirty talk

•••

          Living in a giant manor buried deep within the woods with a bunch of serial killers was interesting, especially when they were mostly alphas which lead to weird yet entertaining competitions of sorts to prove who was the best or to try and win over one of the few omegas that lived here. I wasn't interested in being turned into a prize of sorts, so I had been pretending to be a beta to keep out of it. In fact it wasn't exactly hard to convince the mansion I was a beta, especially with the heat blockers I had brought with me to the mansion. Everything was going like normal, I was lounging on my bed while reading a book and listening to the chaos downstairs until I felt a familiar tingle in my lower abdomen.

Was it really that time of the month again? I guess it was time for my heat, so I had quickly hopped up to take my suppressants before anyone could smell the pheromones emanating from me. I dug through my bag, my brows furrowing as I couldn't find the bottle of pills I desperately needed. Feeling a bit panicked now that the bottle wasn't where I left it, I hurried to the bathroom attached to my room to see if they were in there. A wave of relief flooded through me as I saw the bottle on the counter of my sink, a faint smile tugging at my lips. However, the smile soon fell as I picked up the bottle and noticed it was empty. I found myself pacing, unsure of what to do after pretending I was a beta for so long.

I knew I couldn't just leave to find more heat suppressants since I know my pheromones were growing stronger the longer I waited, and the longer I waited the less effect the pills would have anyways. Feeling like there was no other option, I would just make a nest while I was still clear headed enough to do so. As I walked back into my room, I found myself stumbling as the tingling sensation grew more and the familiar brain fog of my heat was starting to settle.

I let out a small whine, my trembling legs barely carrying me to the bed as small beads of sweat started to form on my face. Damn, I forgot how fast my heat hits me since I haven't properly gone through it since I moved here. I bury my face in my pillow, whimpering as I press my thighs together to try and suppress the slick I felt forming between my legs. A firm knock sounded at the door and made me look up from the pillow, my heightened senses allowing the person's scent to be painfully obvious. It was Jeff.

"___, you alright in there?" Jeff knocked again before letting himself into my room like he always did. "What's going on in here, I smell..."

Jeff trailed off as his nostrils flared slightly, his eyes darkening slightly with a primal lust as a deep rumble vibrates in his chest. I watched as he kicked the door closed, walking over to me and sitting on the edge of my bed. His fingers trailed down the side of my sweat sheened face, his body cool compared to my own. Instinctively I let out a low whine, his fingers providing some relief against my heated skin.

"You're an omega, huh? I knew there was something off about your scent when I met you," Jeff mumbled huskily, fingers trailing to grab my chin and make me look up at him. "Run out of suppressants, huh, ___?" Jeff leans down to the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply. "God, you smell fuckin' delicious... You could always let me help you out with this heat.."

My breathing became slightly ragged at Jeff's close proximity and his husky tone, my body instinctively reacting to his touch with a shudder. I bit my lip as I look away from his face, my eyes landing on the bulge twitching in his grey sweatpants. I knew letting Jeff fuck me would make my heat last shorter, plus, what was the harm in letting him help just once?