amour - 4

I changed into boxers and tossed myself on my soft bed. I wish I had her here in my arms, at least her smell in my bed... It's ok no issues if everything works out to be right then I'll get my viha here with me .
I closed my eyes and every scene from the past 4 months 7 days ran in front of my eyes.
From the very first meeting of viha at midnight in tilak marg police station in black and black attire, her innocent eyes, flying hairs and non stop movement of those attractive red lips.
No wait that was my second time, first I met her in flight. she was weirdo at that time in my eyes. One who is completely opposite to the normal people.. not exactly maybe something unusual or uncommon which made her unique and mysterious.

Then her sweet voice filled in my ears. Time I spent with her, places I walked with her, selfie and candid pics that we took together were running through my mind like some movie reel and got stuck at one scene.

Goa's wildernest nature resort.
The best place ever with a beautiful view and perfect ambience. We got ourselves 2 rooms, we went to get freshen up. After some 15 - 20 minutes viha called me. She asked me to come over the tree house view point.

"Viha I don't know where it is"

"Check your phone. Follow the location and come over here. Fast"

"Cool I'll come."

"Fast"

"Haa baba.. I'm leaving."

I had just taken a good cold shower and laid on my bed in only shorts. After I cut the call I pulled on my shirt and followed the location map.

After reaching near the tree house I couldn't believe my eyes it was really very beautiful. It was almost night and the beer bottle lights on the way to the tree house were mind-blowing. The tree house had spiral wooden steps to the top. I climbed and reached up my head spinning looking at the sight rather than climbing a spiral staircase. It was an amazing sea view going through the lush green forest. My viha sitting in front crossing legs on the round couch.. no it was big, maybe a bed whatever.... she was looking breathtaking wearing white short off shoulder dress her full sleeves pushed upto her elbows . Her dress was barely covering her slender smooth beautiful thighs and her sexy collar bones were inviting me to leave marks over them. I tried my level best to control my jumping emotions and racing desires.

"Viha" I said without letting her know my emotions.

She looked up taking her eyes off the phone and gave me a beautiful smile.
Oh god that's it I'll faint now. She kept her phone back in her bag and walked towards me. She gave me a box and gestured for me to open it. I slid my phone into my pocket and started opening the box. OMG it had a travel journal.. my eyes shined looking at it I wanted to jump and hug her tight tighter tightest possible with me, but I controlled myself.
It was handmade and really beautiful. Sitting on the couch.. bed whatever I opened the journal.

Kanyakumari was written in bold letters (pattan followed for all) at the top and it had our pics.
Me laughing, we holding our entry tickets in our locked hands, and the best was the waterbike we both rode over there.

Tiruvanantapuram, padmanaabha swaami temple, is never ever forgettable. I carried viha inside the temple there. Actually first we went near the kalyani
(sacred pond in front of the temple) she fell into it, first i thought she wanted to take a bath so went inside it but then I got to know she slipped and fell inside when she came up and said her leg got twisted and she was unable to come up. Then in full heroic style I took her in my arms and climbed the steps of kalyani. I know it's too filmy but I literally enjoyed carrying her. Then carrying her I went inside the temple I'm sure people might have passed taunts behind us. I didn't care about anyone over there. As we went for suprabhat pooja the rush was little less and we could complete our darshan soon.
All thanks to Ari di and her physiotherapy techniques I was able to correct her twisted leg.