Chapter 1

|+=+| Kiaras POV |+=+|

We all sat on the sandy bank all drinking and smoking weed, while Sarah and John B were sitting separately doing a mix between having each others tongues down their throats and drinking their beer the rest of us were sitting in a circle around a small fire, I was sitting next to Cleo and JJ we were very drunk, it was about 2:30am I rested my head on JJ's shoulder and closed my eyes he just smiled and stuck his arm over my shoulder, after about 5 minutes Sarah came over "let's go guys it's getting late" she said and pulled me to my feet, I rolled my eyes we all go into the boat and we dropped everyone off until it was only me and JJ on the boat we were sitting outside his and he looked at his house then back at his feet "what's wrong" I ask sitting next to him noticing his hesitation "Nothing it's fine" he said smiling but I didn't believe if for a second "is it your dad? Is he hurting you again?" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder "yeah but it's fine" he said with a smile trying to shut down the topic "Y'know if he is bad then you can tell me i will let you stay at mine" I said smiling hugging him reassuringly I saw him smile as he hugged my back then stood up and jumped off the boat "Bye" I called before he entered the door and he turned around and smiled waving I turned on the boat and started making my way to the diner where my car was, when I reached the diner I ran to my car as it started to slightly rain.
When I reached my house I parked my car and went to my window, I climbed in and changed into pjs then checked my phone there was surprisingly 1 message

—————————————————————
-Sarah💅-

S:Hey we are meeting at the docks by your dads diner at 6:30pm tomorrow Dont be late I will be over at 5:00pm so we can hang out first

K: Ok I will remember don't worry

—————————————————————

THE NEXT MORNING

I heard the door bell and ran down the stairs as my mom and dad were at work, I opened the door and saw JJ standing there with his head down " Hey Jayj what's up?-" I asked but cut off as he looked up his face covered in dry blood and cuts and scars and his top had blood stained everywhere "Oh my god." I stood shocked I walked up to him and hugged him my eyes slightly watered he just tightly hugged me back after a few minutes I pulled away and wiped my eyes "Follow me" I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bath room and sat him down on the toilet seat "Take off your shirt" I said pulling out the First aid kit from the cabinet "Wow you ain't subtle huh?" He joked pulling his shirt over his head willingly, I just rolled my eyes and put some anaesthetic onto a Cotton Pad "This might sting a little just squeeze my hand" I said holding his hand tightly, I Placed the cotton pad on his scars on his chest "AAHHHH" he screamed like a little girl "Shush" I giggled and continued to pat the Anaesthetic onto his chest and put a Bandage onto all his cuts I stood up next to put and patted the Anaesthetic onto the scars on his face our faces inches apart he smiled towards me "Sup" He said Softly I rolled my eyes at his comment, the Bathroom door swung open and my dad came in I quickly moved away "What's happening in here exactly" my dad said sternly because he never liked JJ if I'm being honest he hated him out of all of them "Nothing I was just cleaning his scars up, Dad can JJ stay for a little while please?" I begged to my dad praying he would say yes "Fine but he is sleeping in the Spare room" He said and left the house going to the yard "Yes oh my god I thought he would say no!" I smiled hugging JJ being very careful because of his scars, he hugged me close and smiled "thank you so much Kie" he grinned pulling away "come on I will show you your room" I said smiling throwing the First aid kit away still holding his hand and took him to the guest room "Alright settle in I'm going to my room it's just next door to here" I smiled and kissed his cheek leaving, I went and sat on my bed and fell asleep.