Chapter Six

Wednesday, August 9, 22:09 pm

Yn's Perspektive

It was the morning after my mom texted me, that both of them would be away until sunday. I stood up and made myself ready for school. Today was friday so i had tutoring with Mr. Smith. Somehow i I was happy to see him, i don't know why. But now i had to go to the bus. As soon as i stept outside, i saw a dark blue car. 

Just like that from Mr. smith. I shrugged my shoulders and walked on to the bus stop, but i didn't came wide because the driver from the blue car opened the door, and came outside. It was Mr. Smith.

What is he doing here? He came towards me and stopped right infront of me, "Hi" i said "What are you doing here Mr. Smith" i asks him. His lips drew into a gentle little smile as he begun to speak " I just tought that it would be easier for you when you don't have to take the bus, and i was around here" My teacher said, while looking down at me.

After he told me that, we got into his car and drove to school together. "Uhm could you please let me out here, i don't thing that other teacher's and student's should see me in your car Mr. Smith" i ask him and start fidgeting my hands. He looked at me softly and said that it would be okay, but when im more comfortable, i could walk the rest. 

I just nodded and got out of my teacher's car, and walked the rest to the school. When i arrived at school i had enough time and got myself something to drink from the cafeteria. The bell rang and i walked to my classroom, were i would have math now.

Mr. Smith walked into the room and looked at me for a second bevor he went through the attendance list. At the end of our two lessons, we had with him, he gave us homework and everybody complained about that. But he just said nothink and got out of the classroom.

After school i went home and showered quickly because i want to go shopping bevor i meet with Mr. Smith for the tutoring. So i put on a white short skirt and a white top because the weather app said it should be sunny today. I grabbed my bag with my math things and my money.

After 20 minutes on the bus i got out and was at the shopping mall. 2 hours later i was ready with my nerves and had everything i want, i got a few things for school, a new dress for dinner in restaurantes with my parents, a jacket and new underwear. It was so full that i had to wait for the second bus that came.

So i was waiting for the bus right now, when it suddently startet to rain like crazy. The mall was ten minutes away frome here and there wasn't anything to insinuate. A boy group which was standing next to me, startet whistleing at me but i ignored them until i realisied that i was wearing white clothes.

I imidiently got out my phone and was about to ask my parents if they could come get me, when i rememberd that they wasn't home. So i just could call one person who could come.

"Mr. Smith can you please come to the mall, quickly " i ask as i could feel a tear dropping down from my cheeck. "Im on my way" he said and hung up. I was freezing and the boys next to me came closer to me as I walked farther and farther away from them.

Suddently one of them grabed me by my arm and start touching me while his other friends were laughing. Just as he was about to go under my skirt, with his hand, someone pulled him away from me and punched him right in the face. I heard his nose break and started crying even more, while sitting on the floor.

The person who saved me, lift me up and i saw that it was Mr. Smith. I pressed myself to his chest as he walked to his car and carefully put me down and fastened my seatbelt. 

He drove to his home and lifted my up again and got my things in his other hand. When we got in he sat down on his couch with me and started rubbing my wet arm's and leg's while i sat on his lap.

"Your safe now" he wisperd in my ear so i got gosebums all over my body. He chuckled over this reaction from me and i could fell his breast vibrate. 

Mr. Smith perspective

She softly smiled at me and stood up from my lap. Y/n turned around and grabed a few things from her bag and quickly walked towards the bathroom while i could see her underwear through her white clothes.

It turned me on a bit but i had to wait until she shows me that it's okay and she wants it too, so i will wait with that. I just stood up to wipe the floor dry, when Y/n called me to come to the bathroom.

So i got there and saw just her head looking out of the door, while her body was behind it. Her face was a bit red and she looked unconftable. "Do you have a shirt and pants for me" she asks while looking on the floor, which meant that she had nothing on except her underwear. So cute.

"I give you a long shirt but im sorry my pants are all in the laundry" i said, while i thought back to the evenings like yesterday when i thought about her. She just nood and i got in my room, get a shirt for her and brought it to her.

--------------------------------------------
Sunday, August 20, 15:07 pm

1006 word