The flight

*Ashleys POV*

I was currently packing up my bag for my trip to NY to see my boyfriend Marcus and for vacation. One thing you should know about Marcus is he likes to keep to himself and his friends.

*knock knock*

Ashley: Come in

Ashley's mom: Are you almost done Emily's waiting for you down stairs.

Ashley: ya I'll be down.

I quickly closed my bag and brought it down stairs with me. I saw Emily and I gave her a hug.

Emily: Are you ready?

Ashley: Yep let me say goodbye to my parents quick I'll meet you outside in the Uber.

Emily: Ok.

I turned and walked to my parents and gave them a hug goodbye.

Ashley: See ya don't miss me too much.

Ashley's dad: I won't miss ya the house will be quiet for once.

My mom smacked him.

Ashley's mom: ohh don't listen to your dad Ash he's just sad that his little girl grew up and is going to a trip without him.

Ashley: I know

Dad: And remember to call us if there's a weirdo following you girls, and don't talk to boys or strangers for that matter.

Ashley: I know dad I know.

Emily yelled: HURRY UP ASHLEY!!

Mom: we'll better go.

My mom and dad pull me in a hug and I leave the house and go into the Uber with Emily.

Emily: So are you excited to see your man?

Ashley: We'll of course but the first few days where he's going to be busy so we can explore the city together and shop.

Emily: ohh I thought he would be right at the airport considering not seeing you in a long time.?

Ashley: He has to help some friends and get stuff done but that just gives us more time to hangout and explore the city.

*TIME SKIP LANDED IN NY*

Emily: where finally here!!

Ashley: Finally on land again that ride was ok but not the best.

Emily: Ya but hey let's go to the hotel and rest for a little and go explore the city.

Ashley: Ya that sounds good.

When they arrived at the hotel they checked in and went to their room to unpack and rest.

*Emily's POV*

Ashley was sleeping when I was on facetime with a friend and doing my makeup

Friend: What are you going to do?

Emily: When Ashley wakes up, we'll go get something to eat and probably look at shops.

Friend: I'm surprised she's not with her boyfriend that she says she 'has'.

Emily: She said he's helping friends and is busy but idk.

Friend: hahaha she probably just lying and saying she has a boyfriend to make people think she does.

Emily: Idk the pics I've seen of him are pretty really and did you see his TikTok he's so handsome.

Friend: I know right I'm kinda hoping she's lying so I can get that man.

Emily: haha ya well I should go I'll talk to you later.

*Ashley's POV*

Emily left to go meet up with friends after we got back from eating and I'm on FaceTime with Marcus. (BTW it's Sunday)

Marcus: We should be able to meet up on Tuesday and hang out.

Ashley: Ya then I can see the kids and can cook us some dinner.

Marcus: Yes, your cooking is the best. And Claire misses you and so do the twins. They have been waiting to see you again.

Ashley: haha I can't wait to see them too. I miss them so much.

Marcus: What about me? *makes a sad face*

Ashley: Ohh I can't wait to see you too.

Marcus: I'm able to pick you up from the store near my house. Then you can get groceries to cook your special dinner.

Ashley: I like that idea. And Emily should be staying with her friends for the rest of the trip, I think.

Marcus: I don't like that girl babe she's something else.

Ashley: I know you don't like her but she's my best friend.

On Marcus end of the phone theirs crying from one of the twins

Marcus: We'll j have to go talk to you later.

Ashley: Bye tell the kids I said hi and can't wait to see them.

Marcus: I will bye my love.

Ashley: bye baby *blushes*

END OF THE CHAPTER